Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Royal wedding

Wikiposts

Royal wedding

Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:01 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Royal wedding

Originally Posted by emmals
give over....she had numerous affairs.....the only reason she didn't before the wedding was cos she was a kid....a scared kid....afterwards she went through men like water.....lets just say neither of them loved each other.....
I agree I think she played the "woe is me" card very well.

she was just a media whore as he is a ponce.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:01 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=emmals]
Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
Forced into the Arms of another man by that cold hearted git husband of hers who flaunted his affair under her nose while she of course was to remain proper for the public....bah!!

give over....she had numerous affairs.....the only reason she didn't before the wedding was cos she was a kid....a scared kid....afterwards she went through men like water.....lets just say neither of them loved each other.....
I can't believe how mean some people are about Diana brainwashed by the negitive press charlie and the Queen helped the tabloids with is all i can presume...i'll forgive you Emma
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:03 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

brainwashed by the negitive press charlie and the Queen helped the tabloids with is all i can presume
Good mates with Diana were we? enough to tell us the truth?

she knocked off more fellas than Dennis Nielson.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:03 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
I agree I think she played the "woe is me" card very well.

she was just a media whore .
GRRRR! Where's Jellybean when I need her!! woe is me? you can't even imaging the heartache and lonliness she must have endured!! And after having those kids still knowing your husband is bonking another woman...she probably suffered terrible depression but still had to put on a brave face...you heartless sod Manc!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:06 am
@matthewb76

GRRRR! Where's Jellybean when I need her!! woe is me? you can't even imaging the heartache and lonliness she must have endured!! And after having those kids still knowing your husband is bonking another woman...she probably suffered terrible depression but still had to put on a brave face...you heartless sod Manc!
you're right
I just wish when Diana comes back she can have a life of luxury, pomp and pagentry after such shitty existence first time around.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:11 am
Back Again

you're right
I just wish when Diana comes back she can have a life of luxury, pomp and pagentry after such shitty existence first time around.
Are you saying money buys happiness?
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:13 am
@matthewb76

Are you saying money buys happiness?
I would imagine it is a lot easier to be a depressed Princess than a depressed coal miner.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe how mean some people are about Diana brainwashed by the negitive press charlie and the Queen helped the tabloids with is all i can presume...i'll forgive you Emma
i think they're all a waste of space....i don't care what diana went through....she was a sensible adult....she could have done something to end her misery...instead she wanted to play the matyre....tough shit on her
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:21 am
Back Again

I would imagine it is a lot easier to be a depressed Princess than a depressed coal miner.
yeah I actually agree with you there 100% I've a friend who insists she'd hate to be really rich cos money doesn't buy happiness....

I told her I'd rather be rich and miserable than poor and miserable!

but rich and happy? now you're talking..
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:50 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmals

lets just say neither of them loved each other.....
That's the tragedy of the whole thing . Basically, a marriage that should have never taken place. However, hindsight is always 20/20. What is past is past. I think these two star-crossed lovers should now be left to get on with their lives. Life must go on surely.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

aww emmals wake up!! falling in love?have you been watching U.S T.v on the side?? these reporters make me sick!!

If he loved Camilla so much why didn't he tell mumsey that he was going to marry her years ago...Charlie's a spineless git who wanted his cake and it it too..he wants the Throne he married Diana to keep everyone happy, while the public are in love with their "Fairytale life" Charlie's bonking Camilla on the side <sheesh> if he truely loved her more than his greed for the throne he would have said sod the throne and ran off with Camilla years ago...and then Diana wouldn't have endured years on loneliness and depression..those gits..why should they now be happy after the Hell they put her through...she's dead!

If he loves her as much as he says he loves her he'll give up the Throne...but he won't....spineless useless mummies boy!
Yeah, Diana. What a saint.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:35 am
Vegas Baby

vegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond repute

Charles shakes hands with Mugabe
4.31PM, Fri Apr 8 2005

There is more embarrassment for the Royal Family after Prince Charles was seen shaking hands with Zimbabwean dictator Robert Mugabe at the Pope's funeral.

The Prince of Wales, who was seated one place away from the president, was "caught by surprise" when Mugabe leaned over to greet him, according to Clarence House.

Last year British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw was condemned after he shook hands with Mr Mugabe at a UN summit in New York.

Questions had already been raised about how Mr Mugabe had been allowed to attend the funeral service as he is under an EU ban not to leave the country.

Amid criticism by international observers, Mr Mugabe recently won an election in the country.

In his campaign, he slammed the UK and Prime Minister Tony Blair.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:23 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Of course he can leave the country, it is entering the EU that he is supposedly banned from. It is a huge joke though, since he regularly commandeers a local airliner to fly him and the missus to Paris for a weekend shopping spree....
Old Apr 8th 2005, 11:35 am
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by izibear
Of course he can leave the country, it is entering the EU that he is supposedly banned from.....
Is the Vatican City in the EU?
Old Apr 9th 2005, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

englishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
Yeah, Diana. What a saint.
heheh yes if he had married her in the first place it would have made life alot easier for all involved who knows maybe diana would still be alive..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.