Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Royal Baby On the Way - Kate's In Labour!

Royal Baby On the Way - Kate's In Labour!

Old Jul 22nd 2013, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Royal Baby On the Way - Kate's In Labour!

Originally Posted by jemima55
Lothianlad, you got your wish!
I have indeed, but apparently Kate Adie didn't (former Royal Correspondent for the BBC - mad keen to see Kate give birth to a lass) and neither did Janet Street Porter for reasons we all know about, so no surprise there. Anything JSP wants then I personally would want the opposite, whatever it was.

We needed a new bloke to even things out in the current House of Windsor, a bit of an excess of Princesses flouncing about in their fascinators, so this newborn lad is most welcome to even things out a wee bit, and I've a feeling he's going to be some kind of hero in one way or another, but time will tell, and there will be plenty of that to come....he's only five hours and ten minutes old at the minute.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 8:34 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lothianlad
....he's only five hours and ten minutes old at the minute.
Exactly, and the poor sod has a lifetime of nosy sods poking their beaks in his business every second of the day to look forward to.

I hope he takes after his uncle Harry, myself and, by extension, that monarch to whom the current crop bear no relation (and whose bastard son's long lost descendent probably sits rejoycing in the new birth, completely unaware of the irony), Henry VIII.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 9:05 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Royal Baby On the Way - Kate's In Labour!

Ha ha ha.......although I'm in Switzerland we are able to watch UK television channels. Immediately after Coronation Street (sad storyline btw) ITV have put on a special programme all about the Royal birth.....but the funniest thing is that just before News At Ten (you can just imagine what the headline news is) they had some adverts on.

All the adverts were baby-related (Cuprinol/VW Cars/SMA babymilk/Johnson's Baby oil

OK I'm off to bed. Will be checking out the media tomorrow to see pics of Kate & Will leaving the hospital with the new baby...

https://twitter.com/clarencehouse
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

redglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant future

I hope that they move a little away from names like George or Henry. Robert or Malcolm would be nice.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 11:52 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redglade
I hope that they move a little away from names like George or Henry. Robert or Malcolm would be nice.
There's always Joffrey ...
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 12:00 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 1:04 am
Forum Regular

redglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant future

Or maybe Eddard, Prince Ned has a ring to it, don't you think?
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 2:37 am
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by redglade
Or maybe Eddard, Prince Ned has a ring to it, don't you think?
Ned, the first of his name. King of the Anglos and the thirsty men. Ruler of the four Kingdoms and all that kind of stuff.
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 3:28 am
Forum Regular

Ned, the first of his name. King of the Anglos and the thirsty men. Ruler of the four Kingdoms and all that kind of stuff.
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 5:56 am
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

How about "Blanket" ...
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Lothianlad;1081354Anything JSP wants then I personally would want the opposite, whatever it was.

Do you have something against gobby women with big teeth and Sarf London accents? Shucks! JSP has a country pied a terre in my part of the country. I'd hate to bump into her on a health giving walk!
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

I lost interest a bit when they beheaded Sean Bean!
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 12:51 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to the Royal Family on the addition of their son to the family lineage.

Hmm boys names. I favor Richard, John or James, myself.
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 3:05 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Now we get into the will-they-won't-they debate

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londoners-diary/circumcision-decision-will-the-royals-get-snippy-if-its-a-boy-for-kate-middleton-8381603.html
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 3:15 pm
I have a comma problem

Is that even a consideration in the civilised world?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.