Rocky 6

Old Jul 25th 2006, 8:12 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rocky 6

Originally Posted by Sarah
This time, like in Rocky 4, when he took on communist Russia and effectively ended the cold war by being a 5' 4" great white dope from Philly, this time around, he's going to be ending the middle east crisis, by getting in the ring with Bin Laden and has the Israeli PM as his trainer. He will effectively convince the leaders of the world over that hey, amurica is like the greatest in da wurld and geez we can all be friends, so put down those Korans and those bazookas bin laden and come over here and give me a hug.
Actually thats RAMBO 4....and I'm not joking he is really making a Rambo 4.

It will be just like the 80's all over again
Old Jul 25th 2006, 9:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yosser
The trailer is out for the new Rocky 6 movie. It will be out this coming xmas.

I can't wait......I believe Adrian is dead, paulie is still working at the meat factory and Rocky goes back to weight training with rusty chains, chins up outside and beating the crap out of slabs of meat.....yeah baby, bring it on
lol; I was watching Hogan Knows Best a few weeks ago, and some boy was trying to make a good impression on the Hulkster so he could go out with his daughter...

So they are both watching Hogan's old wrestling videos.....

Boy: "I really enjoyed watching you wrestle when I was younger"
Hulk: "Really...... which match did you like the best?"
Boy: "I liked the one where you fought Sylvester Stallone"
Hulk: "That was actually for a movie - Rocky... "
Boy: "Oh.... ok"

Hogan was not impressed; made me chuckle though.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:18 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

I'm probably one of the few people who has never seen any of the Rocky movies, always looked complete shite to me. To add to the complete lack of credibility( not that it ever had any) real life boxer Antonio Tarver who plays Rocky's 'heavyweight' opponent Mason 'The Line' Dixon was unexpectedly given a boxing lesson and beating last month by 41 year old Bernard Hopkins;
http://www.hbo.com/boxing/events/200...ins/index.html
The only Stallone movie I've ever watched and actually liked is Cop land , great cast and entertaining story. Sorry Rocky you will not be getting my $10 for a movie ticket
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:30 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
I'm probably one of the few people who has never seen any of the Rocky movies, always looked complete shite to me. To add to the complete lack of credibility( not that it ever had any) real life boxer Antonio Tarver who plays Rocky's 'heavyweight' opponent Mason 'The Line' Dixon was unexpectedly given a boxing lesson and beating last month by 41 year old Bernard Hopkins;
http://www.hbo.com/boxing/events/200...ins/index.html
The only Stallone movie I've ever watched and actually liked is Cop land , great cast and entertaining story. Sorry Rocky you will not be getting my $10 for a movie ticket
The first (and IMO the only) Rocky was completely ace.
Copland was also an excellent film.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:43 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Can't say I am a fan of Sly's films but admire the way he started out. He was an usher at the local movie theatre...used to watch the films then go home and rewrite the scripts. That's how Rocky came about.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:48 am
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Can't say I am a fan of Sly's films but admire the way he started out. He was an usher at the local movie theatre...used to watch the films then go home and rewrite the scripts. That's how Rocky came about.

I admire anyone who can't string two words together and yet succeeds
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:49 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kate2112
He's rich and we're not.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:51 am
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
He's rich and we're not.
He is considerably richer than me...and is less attractive than Lionheart...J/k!!!!....calm it now
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:58 am
WTF?

He is considerably richer than me...and is less attractive than Lionheart...J/k!!!!....calm it now
Now that you mention it ..... this could be one of those "Separated at Birth" situations.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 3:06 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Your source of inspiration no doubt............. minus the success
Old Jul 26th 2006, 3:07 am
Banned

It has been nearly a week since you mentioned me, your infatuation with me continues
Old Jul 26th 2006, 3:18 am
Junior Showtime

Originally Posted by lionheart
It has been nearly a week since you mentioned me, your infatuation with me continues

Pax...this is daft...apologies for all stupid slurs
Old Jul 26th 2006, 3:22 am
WTF?

The love affair continues.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 3:23 am
Junior Showtime

Originally Posted by Leslie66
The love affair continues.

Oooooooooooh you little poo stirrer!
Old Jul 26th 2006, 3:24 am
WTF?

Oooooooooooh you little poo stirrer!
I have a little shitty forked stick.... It is a "poo diviner"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.