Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Rockgurl - How was your big day on saturday?????

Rockgurl - How was your big day on saturday?????

Old Nov 12th 2003, 11:08 pm
Rock Goddess

Rockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww...thanks everybody. I appreciate your good wishes. Of course it had to be black leather for a Rock 'n' Roll wedding! We really did have a lovely day and the timing was so good, as I'm emigrating in just a few weeks now. My...um...wife went home today (boo hoo) but I hope to follow soon, and for the first time we get to spend Christmas together this year. We've made the decision that I will spend about 6 months in Arizona and then break my contract so I can move to CT. I feel better for having made that decision. Life is good!

Pimpbot...what do you mean the weather's gone bad? I'm not coming!!! And if it isn't at least 80 degrees when I get there I want my money back!
Old Nov 12th 2003, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

dylan&helen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Rockgurl
Hi girls! Thanks for asking. We had an absolutely perfect day and I'm still walking on cloud 9. We rode in our wedding car, a vintage London taxi, right through Oxford St on a Saturday afternoon! Wonderful! We drove right over Tower Bridge and there was no wind or rain...how lucky we were! The view from City Hall was breathtaking and it was a very emotional ceremony. My sister blubbed like a baby and started me off as well! We had a fabulous meal afterwards with the champagne flowing liberally, and then we stayed at the Sanderson hotel....a totally funky and state of the art hotel in the West End. The shower and loo were aluminium and encased in glass and we had a white leather sleigh bed! Amazing! Wish we could do it all over again. I've got my wedding pics back already so I'm sharing a few with you.
Congratulations......
Attached Thumbnails Rockgurl - How was your big day on saturday?????-rose-wedding-cake.jpg  
Old Nov 12th 2003, 11:28 pm
ScarlettHill

YAAAAAAY!!!

Your pictures are fantastic. Sounds like the day was everything you dreamed. You two have had such a long wait and it's all coming together. WAHAAAAY! I know you're going to be a ways apart for a while but please tell me you'll get to spend your first married Christmas together?

I hope your marriage is as happy as mine.

namaste
-=-
scarlett

Old Nov 13th 2003, 1:04 am
Rock Goddess

Rockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the cake, dylan&helen...we didn't actually have one, so that makes up for it!

Originally posted by ScarlettHill
YAAAAAAY!!!

Your pictures are fantastic. Sounds like the day was everything you dreamed. You two have had such a long wait and it's all coming together. WAHAAAAY! I know you're going to be a ways apart for a while but please tell me you'll get to spend your first married Christmas together?

I hope your marriage is as happy as mine.

namaste
-=-
scarlett
Thank you Scarlett. Yes we will actually get to spend Xmas together this year. The first one in 3 years. I really hope it snows! We're going to do the whole hog...the tree, the decorations, the Eggnog....everything!
Old Nov 13th 2003, 1:43 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsm is an unknown quantity at this point

Many Congratulations & many, many happy years together.
Lovely pictures, Brigie pass me a tissue!
Old Nov 13th 2003, 3:35 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations - great pictures
Old Nov 13th 2003, 12:54 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by mrsm
, Brigie pass me a tissue!

"sob, sob"! Here ya go!
Old Nov 13th 2003, 8:51 pm
Monkey

Trisha is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations!!!!

i am so glad you've made it this far! just hang in there and you will be together soon!

trisha
Old Nov 13th 2003, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Rockgurl
Awwww...thanks everybody. I appreciate your good wishes. Of course it had to be black leather for a Rock 'n' Roll wedding! We really did have a lovely day and the timing was so good, as I'm emigrating in just a few weeks now. My...um...wife went home today (boo hoo) but I hope to follow soon, and for the first time we get to spend Christmas together this year. We've made the decision that I will spend about 6 months in Arizona and then break my contract so I can move to CT. I feel better for having made that decision. Life is good!

Pimpbot...what do you mean the weather's gone bad? I'm not coming!!! And if it isn't at least 80 degrees when I get there I want my money back!
Suns out again today and a fine temp in the high 70s

If you break your contract, will that effect the visa you have?
Old Nov 13th 2003, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

supernav will become famous soon enoughsupernav will become famous soon enough
Talking

I was in mexico this morning. If you ignore all the negativity in the press -- it's a great place to do some shopping and have some beers!!! Just don't get arrested like me earlier this year. hehe.

-= nav =-