Rockgurl

Old Oct 13th 2003, 9:50 pm
ScarlettHill

Default Rockgurl

Hi Rockgurl,

I know your embassy visit is coming up (FINALLY!) any day now. Just wanted to wish you luck.

Regards
-=-
Scarlett

Old Oct 14th 2003, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Fingers & toes crossed for ya Rock. Go get em gal !
Old Oct 14th 2003, 6:34 am
Rock Goddess

Rockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh! My very own thread! Thank you so much. I am absolutely terrified and I keep wondering around the house mumbling to myself. I'm a complete bag of nerves and I'm desperate to get this over and done with. I keep worrying about unneccesary and unrelated things and even worse....my girlfriend goes back to the States today.

Thanks for the good luck wishes. I promise to let you know what happens as soon as I get back. Anybody else have their interview tomorrow?
Old Oct 14th 2003, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough

Hi Rockgurl
It's hard to believe the day of your interview is finally here!
I just wanted to join in the thread and wish you a quick and calm medical and interview tomorrow. Sorry to hear that your girl is leaving today but at least you are now on your way to closing that distance
There's no point me telling you to chill out and don't panic coz for all the best intention in the world, us humans just can't help ourselves - but I DO hope the day goes by quickly with minimum fuss and it ends with a brown envelope

All the best xx
Old Oct 14th 2003, 4:01 pm
Rock Goddess

Rockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks whatever. This is how I'm feeling right now: Pretty hysterical! I think I've spent too much time on here and reading all the stuff that can go wrong. I've been through my folder a hundred times but I will go through it one more time tonight.

Let's all just keep our fingers crossed for everyone who is waiting. Hope you hear on the waiver soon.
Old Oct 14th 2003, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hope you hear on the waiver soon. [/QUOTE]

Yes perhaps you can give them a good dig in the ribs from me! (but not until after your visa is safely in your hand and you can see a clear path to the exit!!!)
Old Oct 14th 2003, 4:49 pm
Rock Goddess

Originally posted by whatever

Yes perhaps you can give them a good dig in the ribs from me! (but not until after your visa is safely in your hand and you can see a clear path to the exit!!!)
LOL...I'll do my Xena impression! Give whatever her hubby's waiver or else!
Old Oct 14th 2003, 4:56 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Rockgurl
How did Xena not get onto anyones list? Especially with those thighs
Old Oct 14th 2003, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the interview tomorrow. Hope it all goes well for you
Old Oct 14th 2003, 5:02 pm
Rock Goddess

Originally posted by Patrick
How did Xena not get onto anyones list? Especially with those thighs
LOL! Oops! Silly me!

Now stop it Rockgurl...stay on topic!
Old Oct 14th 2003, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Rockgurl

LOL!!!!
Old Oct 14th 2003, 6:47 pm
abb
Forum Regular

abb is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to say best of luck to you and hope every thing goes smooth,
and please let me know about your experience in the embassy tommorw since I am having mine in 3 weeks.
Old Oct 14th 2003, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

SueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Good luck Rockgurl/Rocknurse!!!! Fingers and toes crossed for you - do let us know how you get on....

Good luck to you too Abb

Hopefully I will be joining you in a few months time when I get my NCLEX over and done with next month...

Old Oct 14th 2003, 8:26 pm
Rock Goddess

Thanks so much all of you. I'm sitting here trying to be calm and I've just gone through all my paperwork 3 times. I feel absolutely petrified and I've never needed a drink so much in all my life but I daren't coz of the blood tests I have to do tomorrow! That and the fact I have to get up at 5 am tomorrow make me a very jumpy bunny. Anyone give good massages?
Old Oct 14th 2003, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

supernav will become famous soon enoughsupernav will become famous soon enough
Talking

Good luck sweetie!!

-= nav =-
-= www.nightmareonline.com =-

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.