Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Robert Kilroy-Silk

Robert Kilroy-Silk

Old Jan 12th 2004, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Robert Kilroy-Silk

Well Said Robert, too bloody true !

Typically the left wing BBC run & hide from the truth & any chance of controvesy. So much for Freedom of speech.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 4:48 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robert Kilroy-Silk

The problem with Kilroy is that he's an out and out wanker. The man is an ogre and I think this has just been an ideal chance for them to get rid of him and have some great payback for all the misery he causes people.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 4:54 pm
WBB

Originally posted by sibsie
The problem with Kilroy is that he's an out and out wanker. The man is an ogre and I think this has just been an ideal chance for them to get rid of him and have some great payback for all the misery he causes people.
i take it you dont like him then

Old Jan 12th 2004, 4:57 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
i take it you dont like him then
I had the great misfortune of being his teleprompter for a while. You won't find anyone who's ever worked with him who has a good word to say about him.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 5:03 pm
WBB

I had the great misfortune of being his teleprompter for a while. You won't find anyone who's ever worked with him who has a good word to say about him.
maube the guy who flogs him fake tan will like him.....he is doing a roaring trade.

Old Jan 12th 2004, 5:06 pm
C.G.D.S

maube the guy who flogs him fake tan will like him.....he is doing a roaring trade.

Kilroy and Judith Chalmers!
Old Jan 12th 2004, 5:34 pm
WBB

and that guy off bargain hunt, cant remember his name, you know, the orange guy.

Old Jan 12th 2004, 5:44 pm
C.G.D.S

They're breeding at an alarming rate. :scared:
Old Jan 12th 2004, 7:08 pm
Franklin

They're breeding at an alarming rate. :scared:
That was funny!!! You guys crack me up!!

Old Jan 12th 2004, 7:13 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

and that guy off bargain hunt, cant remember his name, you know, the orange guy.
"Cheap as chips !"

David Dickinson.

Other oranges: Dale Winton. George Hamilton IV.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 9:06 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy

Typically the left wing BBC run & hide from the truth & any chance of controvesy. So much for Freedom of speech.
Well he's certainly gone up in my estimation. I used to be of the "Sibsie persuasion" - as he's a former Labour MP I couldn't, until now at least, find anything to like about the guy.

Last edited by Pulaski; Jan 12th 2004 at 9:53 pm.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 9:16 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point

On a separate, yet related note, why is it double barrelled names in the UK usually has a toff connotation. In the US it seems to be restricted to women who marry and use it as a way of keeping their family name somewhat intact, while also taking on there husband's name.

I'm bored, can't you tell!
Old Jan 13th 2004, 12:36 am
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

The only intresting thing I got from this story was Richard Maidleys comment of...

"Anybody whose worked in television as long as Judy and I have can tell you that when there is a hidden agenda going on it stinks like a fish and I can smell lots of fish at the moment."

Prophetic words from the Tesco robbing tosser
Old Jan 13th 2004, 12:43 am
C.G.D.S

Originally posted by Pulaski I used to be of the "Sibsie persuasion"
You mean you've had the op and are now living your life as Pulaski? How's it working out for you?
Old Jan 13th 2004, 1:44 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy

Part of the controversy is that BBC employees are supposed to be holding back on contraversial outside work due to the Hutton inquiry.

Does anyone have a copy of what he actually said? Was he on about Arabs or Arab regimes?

An Arab press freedom organisation has come out in support of him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.