Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Ricky Gervais - Extras

Ricky Gervais - Extras

Old Aug 8th 2005, 7:47 pm
I love Marmite, she don't

franc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to behold
Default Ricky Gervais - Extras

Anyone seen it yet. I've seen the first 2 and just got the 3rd episode from UKNOVA. It's pretty funny. Not as good as the Office but worth watching.
Old Aug 8th 2005, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ricky Gervais - Extras

I've watched the first three. I just watched the one with Kate Winslet last night and that was pretty funny in a painful way much like the office was.

Kate Winslet was certainly game for a laugh.

I like it, not quite as much as I liked the office but watching actors like Ross Kemp and Ben Stiller take the mick out of themselves is really quite appealing
Old Aug 9th 2005, 1:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

It's very funny...in a cringe worthy way just like the office
Old Aug 10th 2005, 7:56 pm
I love Marmite, she don't

franc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by snorkmaiden
Kate Winslet was certainly game for a laugh.
U can say that again, she was great. Just watched episode 3 - definately the funniest
Old Aug 10th 2005, 10:18 pm
Account Closed

cabritpop is an unknown quantity at this point

I like Mr Gervais, and I hope he is around for a long time, Although I probably won't see 'extras' for a while 'til it gets to DVD.

Anyway theres an ad up there ^^^^^^^^

He's doing a voice for some Disney Animation

Valiant Movie