Rice - Iran

Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of
Default Rice - Iran

I don't generally comment too much on US politics, but it seems to me that Condoleeza Rice is making a lot of noise about Iran.
Worrying, dangerous and UK involvement again ?
Old Jan 19th 2005, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rice - Iran

Originally Posted by rogerpenycate
I don't generally comment too much on US politics, but it seems to me that Condoleeza Rice is making a lot of noise about Iran.
Worrying, dangerous and UK involvement again ?
My interpretation is that it is not her but the panel of questionairres and guess what party they are in the main. I thought Madame Boxer done quite well and certainly made points on the American lives lost and those soldiers that have been wounded and maimed. No mention of the Iraqi lives lost or the fact that in her concern for American troops she voted against spending more money on the military. A bit hippocritical I think.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 3:39 pm
You fat bastard

adeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really niceadeshell is just really nice

I think Barbara Boxer is good. She was the senator who stood up and protested the election debacle here in Ohio.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 3:45 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony126
My interpretation is that it is not her but the panel of questionairres and guess what party they are in the main.
Yup – it seems totally incredible that the opposition would question the intentions of this delightful, god-fearing administration. Where could they possibly get that idea from? Put the ****ers against the wall and shoot ‘em – that’s what I say.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by adeshell
I think Barbara Boxer is good. She was the senator who stood up and protested the election debacle here in Ohio.
Hard to accept 118,000 majority when you can accept a 110 majority. ?????
Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope "Condy" does a better job than she looks, a right rough old boot she is!

Also, what is with this endless blather on all the news channels about her assuming the position, is it really necessary Like there is nothing else going on in the world....
Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:43 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan725
I hope "Condy" does a better job than she looks, a right rough old boot she is!
Def. a paper bag job there.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:46 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Def. a paper bag job there.
I think this is quite unfair to Ms. Rice, in my opinion she is definitely a two paper bag job........... just in case the first bag rips open.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:47 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone read this?

"Condoleezza Rice, President George W Bush's nominee as secretary of state, has identified "outposts of tyranny" where the US must help bring freedom.

They are Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Zimbabwe, Burma and Belarus. ..."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4186241.stm

What do you think of that?
Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:50 pm
Septicity

Originally Posted by Bob
God ****in' help us.

Or rather, that's where the problem lies, isn't it?
Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:53 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Bob
Anyone read this?

"Condoleezza Rice, President George W Bush's nominee as secretary of state, has identified "outposts of tyranny" where the US must help bring freedom.

They are Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Zimbabwe, Burma and Belarus. ..."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4186241.stm

It just gets worse and worse. I am a woman too, but I really believe the only reason Condi Rice is where she is...because she's a female and black. She's the token black female on W's little ship of fools. She obviously doesn't have the intelligence to be in this position...but then neither does W! God help us all!!!
Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw this on Fox News,

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,144844,00.html

I think they're being a bit paranoid.

-tom
Old Jan 19th 2005, 5:04 pm

cuckoofrommars is an unknown quantity at this point

It would have helped if she had had a sterling 4 years as NSA but that didn't happen.

Having said that, Barbara Boxer did little to assuage my absolute astonishment that Californians continually elect her and Diane Feinstein, probably the two of the worst senators in office. God help California that's all I can say.

And it's worth noting that of the Dems on the Foreign Relations Committee, only John Kerry and Boxer voted against Condi Rice for the Sec job. Kerry was pretty bad during his questioning, but Boxer was in a league of her own.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
I just saw this on Fox News,

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,144844,00.html

I think they're being a bit paranoid.

-tom
Could not agree more.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 5:21 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
God ****in' help us.

Or rather, that's where the problem lies, isn't it?
Aye, quite probably is....scary the way things are going....the draft will have to be used...and bugger that cos I'll have to sign up for SS...and sods law and all that *lol*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.