British Expats

British Expats (
-   USA (
-   -   Reunion of family (

George Mikhailovsky Jan 2nd 2002 3:37 am

A year ago I applied for reunion with my not married daughter as permanent resident.
Now I've become US citizen and would like to change a category of my application to
reduce a period of waiting.

Does anybody know to to do this? Do I have to fill out a new application or simply to
send a copy of Certificate of Naturalization?



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:02 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.