Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Return of I-129 application

Return of I-129 application

Old Apr 17th 2012, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

heather123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Return of I-129 application

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem? Sent of my I-129 application to the Vermont service centre as we are looking to open a branch of our existing UK business in Florida, only to have it sent back stating that we should have applied to the California service centre. The uscis website clearly states that it should be sent to Vermont!! I also spoke to the help line at the uscis and they also state Vermont is the correct plce to send. Has anyone else had this problem?
Old Apr 17th 2012, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

JSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Return of I-129 application

Weird. Either try submitting it to Vermont again or send it to California and include the note from Vermont.
Old Apr 17th 2012, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

Sent back to Vermont with a covering letter, so hopefully it will be processed this time without anymore delays
Old Apr 17th 2012, 12:37 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Are you sure that you are reading the instructions for the I-129 and not the I-129F?
Old Apr 17th 2012, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

No definitely got the right instructions as we have printed a copy off and sent them back to Vermont along with the I-129 as instructed to do so By the uscis who also confirm that Vermont is the correct service centre
Old Apr 17th 2012, 2:34 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by heather123
... only to have it sent back stating that we should have applied to the California service centre.
On the assumption that the application doesn't fall into one of the 4 exceptions, Vermont is correct.

Ian