Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Retiring to Florida

Retiring to Florida

Old Aug 31st 2016, 7:03 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Retiring to Florida

Originally Posted by Louise3
Lighten up I haven't done anything illegal!
Yes, but you're not the first with a presumptive attitude..
Old Aug 31st 2016, 7:04 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Louise3
Lighten up I haven't done anything illegal!
Are you just trying to pi§§ people off? I tried to explain to you where your "disconnect" was and do not appreciate being told to "lighten up"!
Old Aug 31st 2016, 7:17 pm
Account Closed

Louise3 is a splendid one to beholdLouise3 is a splendid one to beholdLouise3 is a splendid one to beholdLouise3 is a splendid one to beholdLouise3 is a splendid one to beholdLouise3 is a splendid one to beholdLouise3 is a splendid one to beholdLouise3 is a splendid one to beholdLouise3 is a splendid one to beholdLouise3 is a splendid one to beholdLouise3 is a splendid one to behold

No of course I'm not, I didn't do anything illegal read back all the posts, I've been called a hypocrite and told not to emigrate if I can't afford it, etc etc. What's a presumptive attitude? That I dare question a post? Everyone should be able to add to a forum, I'm sure we can all add to the debate without getting personal
Old Sep 2nd 2016, 1:48 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Thanks to everyone who gave their free time and effort to help the OP.

Yes. Correct that BE and the BE mod team actively discourages posting to endorse illegal actions , be they on Immy matters or otherwise.

As the OP wished to leave the building I shall close this thread.

cheers