Resyoomay

Old Dec 15th 2004, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of
Default Resyoomay

I decided to revamp my resume, hopefully this will bring me more luck on the job front.

Roja Pennykate
Cell 14B
La Plata Countee Jayle
MD 20640

Ree: Yor vaycancee for trayknee aerlyne pielot

To Hoom it may consurn,
I am righting to yoo wiv regard to the vakansee I sore in the paypa withc I found In the shower rume.
I am being releest next Toosday and fought “I can do that�
I hav onlee served 4 monfs of a 12 monfs sentents for dryving under the
Infloouens of drugs, yoo no how it goze.
Fourtoonatlee thos nice people from Burger King whoo go round the prisms loocking for doods to do work releece gave mee a job witch I feal weel help me too readjust to lyfe on the outseyed.

Resyoumay

Befour meye convikshun I worked on rooves for a wyle wiv a little burglaree on the side. Oops forget I rote that.

Wen eye left skool I hung around a bit with the bouys and didd sum part thyme work

Eye have don a foo fings like that eye am not proud of lyke that time I battered
The geyser who woz hittin on my sissta. And as I sed to the juj at the tryal eye didn’t mean to Kill hymn.

I left skool 14 yeers ago, well woz kiced out for setting fyre to a teechr, and doo
Knot fink eye hav had the start in live I deesurf. Peepl ar two kwick to juj.

I hav alweighs liked plains witch iz wot maykes me feel I am eyedeel for this job,
And wiv my expeerianse on rooves hopefullee you will see I am Okay wiv heights.
Maybee it will giv me a chance to get insiyde some stoowardesss nickas, get marryid
And get on the narro and strayt.

Gissa Job, Eye can do that.