Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

rescheduled interviews

rescheduled interviews

Old Sep 14th 2001, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

robbiesgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I have recently had my interview date in London rescheduled to the 25th of the month due to the appalling and tragic events of the last few days. Will anyone else be there?
Old Sep 14th 2001, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

brianr is an unknown quantity at this point

I am there for my interview (original appointment date) on Oct 4th... not heard anything about a reschedule, so perhaps they won't change me?

Brian.
Old Sep 14th 2001, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

PriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to all

Mines going ahead on Monday, they didn't change mine.. (yet)

PriZm.

Old Sep 15th 2001, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

brianr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by PriZm
Mines going ahead on Monday, they didn't change mine.. (yet)

PriZm.

Good luck... let us know how it all goes, won't you? All the details :-)
Old Sep 15th 2001, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

robbiesgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you would have heard something if they were going to reschedule, same with you PriZm. The Embassy called me themselves to let me know so i'm sure they would have done the same for you too. PriZm, let me know if they are still issuing visas on the same day, etc, i'm a little concerned they may be holding off for now. Good luck and everything xxx
Old Sep 15th 2001, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

PriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to allPriZm is a name known to all

Why would they be deferring issuance of the visa the day of the formal interview/medical?

You'd think they'd just want it over with so they can get on with their busy operations.

PrZ.