Reload this Page >

required photos with fiance visa application

required photos with fiance visa application

Old Jan 14th 2002, 10:59 pm
cjb
Forum Regular

cjb is an unknown quantity at this point

the description is a little worrying.

sounds to me like a passprt photo where your head is turned to the side a little............

will that do? or do you need to get a special pic made up?
Old Jan 15th 2002, 12:15 am
Jim Stumbo

Here is a site that has samples of the pictures.

http://www.mindspring.com/~docsteen/...o/visainfo.htm

After the disclaimer, choose K-1 Visa, and then ADIT pictures.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 15th 2002, 12:23 am
Sara

I just went to the ins website, and printed out the I129F and brought it with me to
walmart portrait studio's, and showed them what I needed done, and they did it for
me... Sara

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 21st 2002, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

rilawyer@yahoo.com is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, you do need a special picture in line with INS' instructions. I have seen applications delayed for a very long time because the photo was not in line with the official requirements. I know all this is frustrating to you but I do suggest that you follow INS' instructions.
Old Jan 21st 2002, 3:54 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

cjb,

What's worrying about it? Just have the photographer follow the instruction when (s)he takes the pictures.

For the visa, it might be best to use a photo shop that is in the same neighborhood as the consulate. They will know exactly what the consulate wants from having re-taken photos for many visa applicants sent to the shop by the consulate staff.

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by cjb
the description is a little worrying.

sounds to me like a passprt photo where your head is turned to the side a little............

will that do? or do you need to get a special pic made up?