Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Requesting the Fiance Visa package?

Requesting the Fiance Visa package?

Old Oct 1st 2002, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute
Question Requesting the Fiance Visa package?

I had read before that you have to call the INS and request the K1 fiancee visa package. Well my fiancee phoned yesterday and it would seem that the system is now automated and asks you which forms you require rather than just lumping the whole K1 visa package together. Is this normal? and does that make any sense? LOL

It would help greatly if someone could list all the forms that she needs to file the I129f.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Pimpbot; Oct 1st 2002 at 11:19 am.
Old Oct 1st 2002, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

jcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant future
Default Re: Requesting the Fiance Visa package?

Yeah, it's a drag that we have to do our own research
Here's a site with a wealth of information:
http://k1.exit.com/index.html
Depending on what country you're dealing with you might want to look into the DCF section.....Good luck.....
Old Oct 1st 2002, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

hmiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Requesting the Fiance Visa package?

I ordered my phones on-line through the INS website, but it was still the same thing. You had to individually pick the forms you wanted, but at least it was from a pull down menu.

God forbid that would get too efficent!