Reload this Page >

Removal of Conditions of Resident

Removal of Conditions of Resident

Old Nov 1st 2011, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

Pablo02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Removal of Conditions of Resident

Hello

I am currently a LPR with 2 year conditions.

I applied to remove the conditions with a application receipt date in early July.

As per the processing date with the USCIS at the California Service Center, the processing date has passed my receipt date of July.

I am very unsure as to what I can do now. I do not have a way of getting valid information, because customer service keeps telling me the same things I read online.

Can you please advise me on what to do with this issue?
Old Nov 1st 2011, 3:23 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removal of Conditions of Resident

Contact your Congressman or one of your Senators, or hire a layer. Any of them has better contacts with USCIS than you have.

Regards, JEff
Old Nov 1st 2011, 4:43 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pablo02
I applied to remove the conditions with a application receipt date in early July.

As per the processing date with the USCIS at the California Service Center, the processing date has passed my receipt date of July.

I am very unsure as to what I can do now. I do not have a way of getting valid information, because customer service keeps telling me the same things I read online.

Can you please advise me on what to do with this issue?
Have you received notice that USCIS received your I-751? Did you get a biometrics appointment? Did you receive the 1-year extension letter?

Do you have proof that your I-751 package got to its destination?

The posted processing dates are highly inaccurate. If you have received any of the things I listed above, there is nothing to worry about. If you haven't received ANYthing at all from USCIS, then yes, you need to investigate.

There is another poster who just mentioned in another thread on here that they've been waiting 9 months and the I-751 is not yet adjudicated.

Rene
Old Nov 1st 2011, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

Good morning Jeff and Rene:

Jeff ~ Thank you for your response.

Rene ~ Yes I did receive all of the above "Letter of acknowledgement / notice of action / one year extension, I also did my biometrics early August, and I also have a CR189 tracking number.
Your reply has really put my mind at ease.
In consideration of all prior petitions, the timing on the website has been accurate and in line with all the responses I have received; hence my worry. At it appears they are still working through all the filed petitions they received.

Thanks again Jeff and Rene.

Respectfully.
Old Nov 1st 2011, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Moxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond repute

Many July filers at CSC have not received approval yet. Most who have, reported approval just last week. I think you're fine. Here's where I saw it https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UQnc3eVE#gid=0
Old Nov 1st 2011, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

Good Day Moxie:

Thank you for your reply. This is really helpful.

Respectfully.
Old Nov 1st 2011, 9:51 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pablo02
Yes I did receive all of the above...
The I-751 is among the lowest priority applications because your status does not change at all nor is in jeopardy during the time it takes to adjudicate.

Ian

Last edited by ian-mstm; Nov 1st 2011 at 9:56 pm.
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

kimbap is just really nicekimbap is just really nicekimbap is just really nicekimbap is just really nicekimbap is just really nicekimbap is just really nicekimbap is just really nicekimbap is just really nice

Originally Posted by Moxie
Many July filers at CSC have not received approval yet. Most who have, reported approval just last week. I think you're fine. Here's where I saw it https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UQnc3eVE#gid=0
is there one of those tracking google docs for may filers? it seems the VSC is taking 7 or 8 months rather than the 6 they had originally advised. although the VT service center now says they are processing Feb apps, on a tracking website i was following several early march VSC filers have been approved already. i didn't know we had a tracker on this site and would love to join! thanks
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 4:43 pm
Just Joined

MGD166 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kimbap
is there one of those tracking google docs for may filers? it seems the VSC is taking 7 or 8 months rather than the 6 they had originally advised. although the VT service center now says they are processing Feb apps, on a tracking website i was following several early march VSC filers have been approved already. i didn't know we had a tracker on this site and would love to join! thanks
Google is your friend - do your research. I found this in about 3 seconds:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/to.../page__st__750

My case is also in May, looks like they have not made a decision an any of the May filers as of this point. If you have a straightforward case, I wouldn't worry about it, it could take 10 years and it makes no difference to yourself. If you have a complicated case like me, then it is a royal pain in the arse. Count yourself lucky.
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

kimbap is just really nicekimbap is just really nicekimbap is just really nicekimbap is just really nicekimbap is just really nicekimbap is just really nicekimbap is just really nicekimbap is just really nice

thanks! i am part of one tracker i found through google but always like more info!
our case is simple but i am a little afraid as we have a mortgage in process and i would have loved for my husband to have the 10-year card rather than the suspicious expired GC and a passport stamp (NOA got lost so he had to get a passport stamp through infopass)
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 4:51 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

... rather than the suspicious expired GC and a passport stamp
Consider it an opportunity to educate the vast unwashed masses.

Ian
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 5:53 pm

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MGD166
Google is your friend - do your research. I found this in about 3 seconds:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/to.../page__st__750

My case is also in May, looks like they have not made a decision an any of the May filers as of this point. If you have a straightforward case, I wouldn't worry about it, it could take 10 years and it makes no difference to yourself. If you have a complicated case like me, then it is a royal pain in the arse. Count yourself lucky.
We filed at Vermont in February. Still nothing
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 8:30 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Those rascals are always running off and hiding in the bushes when their owners aren't looking! I'm still wondering how inanimate objects can do that, but they do it to me all the time.

Regards, JEff

... NOA got lost ...
Old Nov 4th 2011, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
Those rascals are always running off and hiding in the bushes when their owners aren't looking! I'm still wondering how inanimate objects can do that, but they do it to me all the time.

Regards, JEff
actually it never came! i got very nervous because the check was cashed. and then finally the biometrics notice came but the NOA never arrived. after 30 days we called and they said they had sent it but we never got it. I'm an obsessive filer of those things so they don't go off hiding in the woods. my closets may look like a tornado hit them but my papers -- perfect!!! i l love my big filing cabinet so much, i should buy it flowers.
Old Nov 4th 2011, 5:10 pm
Just Joined

MGD166 is an unknown quantity at this point

actually it never came! i got very nervous because the check was cashed. and then finally the biometrics notice came but the NOA never arrived. after 30 days we called and they said they had sent it but we never got it. I'm an obsessive filer of those things so they don't go off hiding in the woods. my closets may look like a tornado hit them but my papers -- perfect!!! i l love my big filing cabinet so much, i should buy it flowers.
This frustrates the hell out of me. Why are uscis sending life altering documents by normal post. I would happily pay an extra 10 bucks per application for it to be sent recorded delivery. My interview notice also got lost in the post, the result - deportation proceedings, 2 court hearings, 9k in Attorney fees, work and travel rights rescinded. I have ALWAYS done exactly what is asked of me. Ridiculous.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.