Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Removal of conditions

Removal of conditions

Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of
Default Removal of conditions

Hi,
I'm preparing to send in my I-751 (married to a US citizen and have been here since August 2002)
I know this question has been asked MANY times, but I've just done a search and the MOST recent threads I can find go back to 2002.
Panic time, can anyone give me an extact list of what is required as evidence etc or point me in the right direction
Thank you.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:05 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

boarding cards for planes is a good one.
a few photo's
utility bills
life insurance showing your spouse as beneficiary
leases/mortgage
car title
drivers licenses showing identical addresses.
etc etc
Old Apr 15th 2004, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Removal of conditions

Originally posted by rogerpenycate
Hi,
I'm preparing to send in my I-751 (married to a US citizen and have been here since August 2002)
I know this question has been asked MANY times, but I've just done a search and the MOST recent threads I can find go back to 2002.
Panic time, can anyone give me an extact list of what is required as evidence etc or point me in the right direction
Thank you.
My son took everything but the kitchen sink. Even memorised favourite soaps, perfumes etc. They did not want to see or know anything. Having said that though, I would do the same, just incase.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 5:24 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by effi
My son took everything but the kitchen sink. Even memorised favourite soaps, perfumes etc. They did not want to see or know anything. Having said that though, I would do the same, just incase.
Effi- Are you sure you're referring to an I-751 application? Applicants mail in stuff.

My view is that if you send it too much stuff, it's likely to be put into the bottom of the pile whilst an application with a smaller no. of enclosures will be dealt with first.

I put it down to human nature. A smaller pile of work is more enticing than a larger pile, don't you think?
Old Apr 16th 2004, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

Thanks for your help.

I've now posted it in the correct place....US Marriage visas !!!