Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

refused h2b visa twice, is my case strong enough to for vwp?

refused h2b visa twice, is my case strong enough to for vwp?

Old Sep 6th 2007, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

Tappy82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default refused h2b visa twice, is my case strong enough to for vwp?

Hi,

I've asked this question before, but I need to know now if my case will be strong enough to get through port of immigration?

I was supposed to work out there for 3 months soccer coaching, refused my visa for weak uk ties (didn't take the correct paperwork) I am now returning on holiday as I had the time booked of work for 3 months, so I'm going on vacation to see my girlfriend. I will take with me the place where I'm staying, a mortgage statement, a copy of my rental agreement as I have leased my house out until January, a bank statement with sufficient funds and the place where I am staying with a return ticket.
Do you think this is enough to show I'm coming back? Should I mention my girlfriend? and if I get refused can I ever go back? Thank you.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 2:45 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: refused h2b visa twice, is my case strong enough to for vwp?

Only one way to find out ....
Old Sep 6th 2007, 3:45 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: refused h2b visa twice, is my case strong enough to for vwp?

You may, you may not.

Just be prepared for a grilling.