Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Recommendations for Vets for PETS procedure in SF Bay Area?

Recommendations for Vets for PETS procedure in SF Bay Area?

Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:27 pm
at1
Just Joined

at1 has much to be proud ofat1 has much to be proud ofat1 has much to be proud ofat1 has much to be proud ofat1 has much to be proud ofat1 has much to be proud ofat1 has much to be proud ofat1 has much to be proud ofat1 has much to be proud ofat1 has much to be proud ofat1 has much to be proud of
Default Recommendations for Vets for PETS procedure in SF Bay Area?

I tried this post on the Rovers Return forum without any luck and thought I would try it here.

We are looking to return to the UK (after 9 years) around May next year and - let me start by saying - this web site is a fantastic source of information. I've read the PETS procedure (we want to bring back our dog and cat) and want to make sure we get this right. I've called around vets but they don't seem to know understand when I say a Federal USDA vet (maybe I misread this one of the posts).

Anyway, I was hoping that someone out there could recommend the appropriately qualified pet in and around the San Francisco area (we are in Sausalito).

Many thanks -
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:04 am
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recommendations for Vets for PETS procedure in SF Bay Area?

Originally Posted by at1 View Post
I tried this post on the Rovers Return forum without any luck and thought I would try it here.

We are looking to return to the UK (after 9 years) around May next year and - let me start by saying - this web site is a fantastic source of information. I've read the PETS procedure (we want to bring back our dog and cat) and want to make sure we get this right. I've called around vets but they don't seem to know understand when I say a Federal USDA vet (maybe I misread this one of the posts).

Anyway, I was hoping that someone out there could recommend the appropriately qualified pet in and around the San Francisco area (we are in Sausalito).

Many thanks -
Hello

You could try looking on APHIS and contact them to see where the neares USDA vet is located. http://www.aphis.usda.gov/index.shtml

Maggie