Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Realplayer Help

Realplayer Help

Old Feb 9th 2005, 4:43 am
Time Lord

dgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Realplayer Help

I've been using Realplayer to listen to some of the Radio shows on the BBC website, but all of a sudden I can only listen to about 1 1/2 minutes of a show before I get an error message which says that it is no longer recieving anything from the source. Can any of the more technically minded board members help me out with this so I can get back to listening to The News Quiz, I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, Just A Minute etc.
Cheers
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:58 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Realplayer Help

Originally Posted by dgsyd1
I've been using Realplayer to listen to some of the Radio shows on the BBC website, but all of a sudden I can only listen to about 1 1/2 minutes of a show before I get an error message which says that it is no longer recieving anything from the source. Can any of the more technically minded board members help me out with this so I can get back to listening to The News Quiz, I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, Just A Minute etc.
Cheers
My only advice is to ditch Real Player which is always riddled with glitches. I use something called VLC player and highly recommend it.

Failing that Windows Media Player is pretty reliable.