Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Ray and the disabled sticker

Ray and the disabled sticker

Old Sep 21st 2007, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of
Talking Ray and the disabled sticker

Yo Ray
Sorry you are having trouble getting a disabled sticker. I got mine last week. Lovely job, I was getting pissed off forgetting where I parked my car, I was spending hours walking round the car park at Target looking for a white car. Now all I have to do is step outside the door of the store and there she is, the old dodge avenger. All my friends love it too, they all want to come shopping with me, I am a popular girl these days. It was easy to get as well, just walked into Dr Toms office and said sign this and he said ok, one week later it was hanging in my car. My old man said, remember, don't get out of the car and go sprinting into the store, it will look suspicious. Seeing as how I have just been diagnosed with RA that is not a possibility anymore, sucks getting old. Hope you get yours soon Ray, it is great.
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 3:11 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ray and the disabled sticker

Originally Posted by effi View Post
Yo Ray
Sorry you are having trouble getting a disabled sticker. I got mine last week. Lovely job, I was getting pissed off forgetting where I parked my car, I was spending hours walking round the car park at Target looking for a white car. Now all I have to do is step outside the door of the store and there she is, the old dodge avenger. All my friends love it too, they all want to come shopping with me, I am a popular girl these days. It was easy to get as well, just walked into Dr Toms office and said sign this and he said ok, one week later it was hanging in my car. My old man said, remember, don't get out of the car and go sprinting into the store, it will look suspicious. Seeing as how I have just been diagnosed with RA that is not a possibility anymore, sucks getting old. Hope you get yours soon Ray, it is great.
Sorry to hear about the RA... Thats not good
But you bastard ..Iv'e done everything but crawl into Dr Mahatmacoat's office He knows I got so little lung capacity left ..
But he also knows I never go shopping...

Stay tough and keep shopping ..R
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Six skinheads walk into a pub in Wandsworth (don't ask... the town just came to mind) The biggest say's "Six pints of Fosters and one for the disabled bloke in the corner" as he pointed to a quiet looking man.
"But I'm not disabled" say's the man.
"You will be if you don't pay the tab" said the skinhead.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Sorry to hear about the RA... Thats not good
But you bastard ..Iv'e done everything but crawl into Dr Mahatmacoat's office He knows I got so little lung capacity left ..
But he also knows I never go shopping...

Stay tough and keep shopping ..R
You need to start shopping sweetie, tell him you are having a mid life crisis and just cannot stay away from Maceys. It was getting scary down here in az, the temps are usually over 100 most days, not too good for wandering the car park at the mall.
Good luck.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 5:56 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by effi View Post
You need to start shopping sweetie, tell him you are having a mid life crisis and just cannot stay away from Maceys. It was getting scary down here in az, the temps are usually over 100 most days, not too good for wandering the car park at the mall.
Good luck.
What!! and deprive Joycee of all her pleasures...

I like to sit in the car park admiring the tarmac ...