Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

question about K-3 and London

question about K-3 and London

Old Sep 3rd 2002, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsstrickland is an unknown quantity at this point
Default question about K-3 and London

i have my petition at MSC awaiting approval, now can someone please clarify for me, does MSC sent the approved petition straight to London, and how long has it been taking for to get an interview at london lately, im just so desperate to get home quicker, and anything i can do to make it happen, i will
Old Sep 3rd 2002, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

jsv888 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: question about K-3 and London

Originally posted by mrsstrickland:
i have my petition at MSC awaiting approval, now can someone please clarify for me, does MSC sent the approved petition straight to London, and how long has it been taking for to get an interview at london lately, im just so desperate to get home quicker, and anything i can do to make it happen, i will
They are supposed to send it to the local consulate you indicated on your 1-129f. My husband's visa got approved by MSC two weeks ago and we have heard nothing from London Embassy. We have emailed them but they have not replied. He's living out of a B&B and we are getting desperate. Sounds like you are as well. You can call the customer service line, it's up in Scotland though and costs a mint, like 1.50 a minute and you will be on hold for 20 minutes at least. Good luck.
Old Sep 3rd 2002, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsstrickland is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jsv888:

They are supposed to send it to the local consulate you indicated on your 1-129f. My husband's visa got approved by MSC two weeks ago and we have heard nothing from London Embassy. We have emailed them but they have not replied. He's living out of a B&B and we are getting desperate. Sounds like you are as well. You can call the customer service line, it's up in Scotland though and costs a mint, like 1.50 a minute and you will be on hold for 20 minutes at least. Good luck.
Well i asked for London, and they told me K-3 are only dealt with at London, when i called that number, i havent been approved yet but i expect by friday it will be done, im living with my parents as i gave up my home when i married my husband but on our return from our honeymoon i was refused entry into the states as i was an intending immigrant, how long do u expect to wait for your interview, do you think because we have past summer now we will get a quicker interview, i hope we hear soon, my husband is so depressed, we lost our home our 50.000 a year job, all because of this situation, and i know he needs me, he is not coping too well. we have been apart 7 months now, i just wiish it was over and done with so we can get on with our lives and get out of this limbo we are stuck in, sorry to go on, just needed to vent
Old Sep 4th 2002, 7:04 am
darrenb

Originally posted by mrsstrickland:

Well i asked for London, and they told me K-3 are only dealt with at London, when i called that number, i havent been approved yet but i expect by friday it will be done, im living with my parents as i gave up my home when i married my husband but on our return from our honeymoon i was refused entry into the states as i was an intending immigrant, how long do u expect to wait for your interview, do you think because we have past summer now we will get a quicker interview, i hope we hear soon, my husband is so depressed, we lost our home our 50.000 a year job, all because of this situation, and i know he needs me, he is not coping too well. we have been apart 7 months now, i just wiish it was over and done with so we can get on with our lives and get out of this limbo we are stuck in, sorry to go on, just needed to vent
I have managed to email the Embassy in London. The first time I did I got a response in about an hour. I then managed to get responses from 3 emails in a row! Having said that I still have one outstanding email question which has gone unanswered for nearly a week. Anyway the email address is: [email protected]. I would put your case number in the subject line.