British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Question #21 on I-130. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/question-21-i-130-a-109377/)

drvic Jul 11th 2002 4:42 pm

Question #21 on I-130.

I don't know how to answer this question:

21. If filing for your husband/wife, give last address at which you lived together.

My wife has always lived in Mexico, I have always lived in the United States, and we visit each other on weekends (in Mexico) as often as possible. She used to visit me on her tourist visa, but now I have to visit her in Mexico because they took her visa away. So, should I put her address in Mexico for this question?

Thanks!

Andy Platt Jul 11th 2002 7:20 pm

Re: Question #21 on I-130.

The answer is "None".

Andy.

--
I'm not really here - it's just your warped imagination. "drvic"
<[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I don't know how to answer this question:
    >
    > 21. If filing for your husband/wife, give last address at which you lived together.
    >
    > My wife has always lived in Mexico, I have always lived in the United States, and
    > we visit each other on weekends (in Mexico) as often as possible. She used to visit
    > me on her tourist visa, but now I have to visit her in Mexico because they took her
    > visa away. So, should I put her address in Mexico for this question?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    >
    >
    > --

drvic Jul 14th 2002 2:07 am

Thanks, Andy, but will there be a problem since I have to document on the forms that my wife and I were indeed together (sometimes for weekends and sometimes for several months at a time while we were visiting each other)? The INS won't consider these visits "living together?"
-Victor.

Northspoon Jul 15th 2002 12:20 am

My husband (to be) has never "lived" with me either, only visited back and forth. On
this next visit (wed 17th) just before we intend to apply for our visa, he will have
"lived" with me for one month before going back to the US. "July 02- August 02" is
what i intend to fill in on the application form under question 21.

Andy Platt Jul 15th 2002 1:20 pm

To me that's just visiting but if it makes you happier, put those dates down.

Andy.

--
I'm not really here - it's just your warped imagination. "drvic"
<[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks, Andy, but will there be a problem since I have to document on the forms
    > that my wife and I were indeed together (sometimes for weekends and sometimes for
    > several months at a time while we were visiting each other)? The INS won't consider
    > these visits "living together?" -Victor.
    >
    >
    >
    > --