Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Put That Fag Out !

Put That Fag Out !

Old Mar 10th 2004, 2:09 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Put That Fag Out !

Put That Fag Out !

It's no smoking day back in Blighty.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3497170.stm

The usual arguments for and against.
Me myself stopped a little over 5 years ago now and it's hard for me to imagine that I used to smoke a pack a day...
But I'm not an anti-smoking nazi now. If people choose to smoke then that's up to them. Smokers know the damage it does to them, they don't need to be told every day. They are reminded every time they light up a fag.

Anyway I'm off to lay the table now.
Old Mar 10th 2004, 2:32 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

got to this thread late.....
was outside chuffing on a Basic...........

If these ****ers don't want us to smoke, stop ****ing selling them.

Don't allow us to buy them and then bar us from everywhere. Just stop selling them and lose a shitload in taxes in the process.

It's like on the planes..............can't smoke, but they're more than happy to flog them to us by the carton. ****ers.

If they do this for safety measures, then just stop selling them........if they are that concerned for our welfare, then the amount of taxes they'll lose is inconsequential.

twats the lot of them. Either let us chuff, or don't, make it illegal to smoke full stop. No half measures. Sure I'll be shaking like Michael J fox on a bad day, but I'll get over it.
Old Mar 10th 2004, 9:36 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by manc1976
got to this thread late.....
was outside chuffing on a Basic...........

If these ****ers don't want us to smoke, stop ****ing selling them.

Don't allow us to buy them and then bar us from everywhere. Just stop selling them and lose a shitload in taxes in the process.

It's like on the planes..............can't smoke, but they're more than happy to flog them to us by the carton. ****ers.

If they do this for safety measures, then just stop selling them........if they are that concerned for our welfare, then the amount of taxes they'll lose is inconsequential.

twats the lot of them. Either let us chuff, or don't, make it illegal to smoke full stop. No half measures. Sure I'll be shaking like Michael J fox on a bad day, but I'll get over it.
Hold in Lil!

You PM'ed me for my Stop smoking tips in January!

Webbie... that's a funny place to keep your lighter!
Old Mar 11th 2004, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Jabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond repute

I lit up a fag once- boy did he scream a lot. Might've had something to do with the flames licking his arse.
Old Mar 11th 2004, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Jabba1
I lit up a fag once- boy did he scream a lot. Might've had something to do with the flames licking his arse.
I wish I had a fag for every time I was stopped by a tramp in London asking......

"Hey mate can I bum a fag"
Old Mar 11th 2004, 3:30 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Default Wanna quit?

This Link should help!
Old Mar 11th 2004, 3:54 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Put That Fag Out !

:scared:
Holy Sh*t, who is that a photo of ?????!!! ROTFL!!
Old Mar 11th 2004, 9:44 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by rogerpenycate
I wish I had a fag for every time I was stopped by a tramp in London asking......

"Hey mate can I bum a fag"
Trying using that phrase over here :scared:

The county I live in has just ruled no smoking in the restaurants here. I used to love going to a Waffle House and having my bacon and a cigarette

Not smoking after meals is like sex without an orgasm.
Old Mar 12th 2004, 7:21 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by rincewind
Trying using that phrase over here :scared:

The county I live in has just ruled no smoking in the restaurants here. I used to love going to a Waffle House and having my bacon and a cigarette

Not smoking after meals is like sex without an orgasm.
Hmm .... but aren't you supposed to have the orgasm DURING sex as opposed to afterwards?

Or have I been doing it wrong?
Old Mar 12th 2004, 3:20 pm
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Webbie
Put That Fag Out !

Is that David Essex?
Old Mar 12th 2004, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

Originally posted by ScousePete
Is that David Essex?
If he's got his groceries in the front of his "outfit" what's in the bags ?
Old Mar 12th 2004, 4:05 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Webbie
Put That Fag Out !

It's no smoking day back in Blighty.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3497170.stm

The usual arguments for and against.
Me myself stopped a little over 5 years ago now and it's hard for me to imagine that I used to smoke a pack a day...
But I'm not an anti-smoking nazi now. If people choose to smoke then that's up to them. Smokers know the damage it does to them, they don't need to be told every day. They are reminded every time they light up a fag.

Anyway I'm off to lay the table now.
It's either Gene Simmons on his way to the Kiss Reunion tour or Richard Simmons on his way to the gym.