pulaski

Old Aug 29th 2003, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

weiser is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pulaski

I have sent you a private message but unfortunately your mailboz is full ,pls clear it out, not sure if the message I sent when through, let me know thanx!
Old Aug 29th 2003, 10:36 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pulaski

Should be room now.

Thanks for letting me know.
Old Aug 31st 2003, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

I just wanted to say thanx for posting a private message tome earlier on the month, I didn't see it until afew days ago! Quick question, say if I was in the US on a 6months visa and I found a business I liked and wanted to apply for the E-2 visa, would Ihave to come back to the UK to apply for it or could I change the status in the US to an E-2 visa? I always thought I could change the status from B-1(2) to an E-2 but recently I heard I haver to come back to the Uk anyway and reapply for an E-2?
Old Sep 1st 2003, 1:58 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by weiser
I just wanted to say thanx for posting a private message tome earlier on the month, I didn't see it until afew days ago! Quick question, say if I was in the US on a 6months visa and I found a business I liked and wanted to apply for the E-2 visa, would Ihave to come back to the UK to apply for it or could I change the status in the US to an E-2 visa? I always thought I could change the status from B-1(2) to an E-2 but recently I heard I haver to come back to the Uk anyway and reapply for an E-2?
Sorry, I'm no expert on visas as I applied for mine after I got married and I have never had to reapply or "adjust" anything, but I think that most visas can be extended, swapped, or changed, but a VW generally can't (except if you get married to a USC then you canm but the INS will really screw around with your paperwork).
Old Sep 1st 2003, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

ok thanx anyway!