Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Provisional K1 file

Provisional K1 file

Old Sep 2nd 2002, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

Margueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really nice
Default Provisional K1 file

Does anyone know if it was alright for me to send off forms IV15, DS-230(pages 1&2), DS-156 & supplement BEFORE I got my NOA 1?
I sent off these forms to London as soon as we sent in the I-129f to VSC. Will I need to fill them out again once we get the first NOA? I was just trying to speed the process up.
Thanks, Marguerite
Old Sep 2nd 2002, 12:11 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Provisional K1 file

Originally posted by Margueriteuk:
Does anyone know if it was alright for me to send off forms IV15, DS-230(pages 1&2), DS-156 & supplement BEFORE I got my NOA 1?
I sent off these forms to London as soon as we sent in the I-129f to VSC. Will I need to fill them out again once we get the first NOA? I was just trying to speed the process up.
Thanks, Marguerite
Wait until you get the first NOA so that you will have your Alien Registration Number and Case Number. The A# will be above the beneficiary name.

Rete
Old Sep 2nd 2002, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

Margueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really nice

Originally posted by Rete:

Wait until you get the first NOA so that you will have your Alien Registration Number and Case Number. The A# will be above the beneficiary name.

Rete
Thanks Rete. I have a receipt number and an A number now from my Notice of Action Receipt. You are saying I need to wait for the 1st Notice of Approval - ok, thanks.
Marguerite
Old Sep 2nd 2002, 12:56 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Margueriteuk:

Thanks Rete. I have a receipt number and an A number now from my Notice of Action Receipt. You are saying I need to wait for the 1st Notice of Approval - ok, thanks.
Marguerite
Either you are confused or your post confused me. You originally mentioned you wanted to send it before you got your first NOA and now you are saying you have your first NOA and are awaiting your first Notice of Approval. There is no first Notice of Approval. There is a Notice of Action and then the second Notice of Action which is the Approval. Since you already have the first NOA go for it.

Rete