Reload this Page >

Property price tracker

Property price tracker

Old Dec 13th 2016, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

nudda is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Property price tracker

Hi all,

I have looked high and low for an addon for chrome/firefox similar to "Property Bee" in the UK where prices, status and descriptions are monitored on real estate sites allowing us to see the differences for a property over time. Do anyone know if such a thing exists in the US?
Old Dec 14th 2016, 10:13 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Property price tracker

Zillow.com
Old Dec 14th 2016, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

thansk but couldnt see what I am looking for on zillow
Old Dec 14th 2016, 10:33 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nudda
thansk but couldnt see what I am looking for on zillow
What are you looking for? Zillow does everything you asked for.
Old Dec 14th 2016, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

basically need the same functionality as this Property-bee.com - Home
Old Dec 14th 2016, 10:49 am

basically need the same functionality as this Property-bee.com - Home
Right, that seems to do everything Zillow does. I use Zillow myself, and I don't see any obvious difference in the information available in Property-bee. ..... What is Zillow missing?
Old Dec 14th 2016, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

i cant find
Price tracking whilst house i on the market right now (Seller adjusting the price)
Status changes of house on market right now.
Description changes of house on market right now.

I am looking for realtime changes of the house on for sale right now rather than historical information about the property.
Old Dec 14th 2016, 1:42 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

i cant find
Price tracking whilst house i on the market right now (Seller adjusting the price)
Status changes of house on market right now.
Description changes of house on market right now.

I am looking for realtime changes of the house on for sale right now rather than historical information about the property.

I just looked up a house that I know has been on the market for some time and where I was aware of the price being gradually lowered, and that information was on its Zillow page.
Old Dec 14th 2016, 1:58 pm

..... I am looking for realtime changes of the house on for sale right now rather than historical information about the property.
Like Nuttmegger said, Zillow has that information, upto and including the asking price for houses on sale now and the history of asking price movements of those houses.
Old Dec 14th 2016, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Like Nuttmegger said, Zillow has that information, upto and including the asking price for houses on sale now and the history of asking price movements of those houses.
Ah I see it. Need to get my eyes checked. Got confused as the days and months are not what I'm used to in the UK. Shame theres no info on change of description. Thanks!
Old Dec 14th 2016, 2:37 pm

Ah I see it. Need to get my eyes checked. Got confused as the days and months are not what I'm used to in the UK. Shame theres no info on change of description. Thanks! .....
You're welcome.
Old Dec 14th 2016, 5:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

GeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond repute

Add to favourites then you should get email notifications of any changes.
Old Dec 14th 2016, 5:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

If you don't get on with zillow, try trulia.com
Old Dec 14th 2016, 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by mrken30
If you don't get on with zillow, try trulia.com
They are under common ownership, so the data should be identical.
Old Dec 15th 2016, 5:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
They are under common ownership, so the data should be identical.
just different front ends, the other two I forgot about was realtor.com and homes.com . All use pretty much the same data but you may find one site easier to use than the other. Everyone has their preference.

if you have a realtor friend or you could try google, you can get RMLS reports similar to https://www.movingtoportland.net/wp-...ctober2016.pdf

Last edited by mrken30; Dec 15th 2016 at 5:16 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.