Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

prolific posters

Wikiposts

prolific posters

Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:13 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: prolific posters

Originally Posted by ironporer
It's not quantity...it's quality that counts.
I'm screwed.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:15 am
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
So if you're a stay at home husband, you're unemployed, but if you're a stay at home wife, you're bored?

Some wives at home are earnestly looking for jobs, and some husbands at home are .... sorta looking. I mean this in general, not about anyone on the forum.

I was actually just referring to women whose husbands go to work and they are at home (or the mall) with no paid employment and no desire to have any

i know a few of these down here in the south....
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:39 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
I was actually just referring to women whose husbands go to work and they are at home (or the mall) with no paid employment and no desire to have any

i know a few of these down here in the south....
I'd love to be able to go to work, but you'll have to take that one up with US immigration.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:56 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wintersong
I'd love to be able to go to work, but you'll have to take that one up with US immigration.
Why? Im pretty sure 90% of the local gardeners/handymen/road cleaners etc here have never bothered with such inconveniences.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

you're on .95 posts a day - i'm on .90 - I win barely

i work from home and i don't even have time to do 65 per day!!!

we need a poll to find out who is

at work and being lazy
unemployed
retired
bored stay at home moms
slackers
Darn .... foiled again !!!

Oh and for the record .... none of the above I currently work 3 jobs
Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:42 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Why? Im pretty sure 90% of the local gardeners/handymen/road cleaners etc here have never bothered with such inconveniences.
I could take that as an insult if I was in a bad mood...
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:52 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

sorry - bit of a slip up - should have been bored stay at home WIFE
hahaha, yeah I can see that, I'd be bored stupid I'm sure! I'd have to 'do lunch' 3 times a day!!! Wow, I'd be huge!!!
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:54 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
So if you're a stay at home husband, you're unemployed, but if you're a stay at home wife, you're bored?

Some wives at home are earnestly looking for jobs, and some husbands at home are .... sorta looking. I mean this in general, not about anyone on the forum.
Either way, man or woman, I'm sure they'd all get bored of it soon!
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:54 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wintersong
I could take that as an insult if I was in a bad mood...
Why are you a gardener/handyman/road cleaner?
Old Oct 12th 2005, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
Either way, man or woman, I'm sure they'd all get bored of it soon!
what bored of not having to go to work, are you mad? , I've been there, done that and worn the trying to work and be a mum t- shirt and I will NEVER EVER get bored of staying at home, no-one ever on their death bed said "do you know what? I wish I d gone to work more"..
Old Oct 12th 2005, 1:18 pm
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by woodsey
what bored of not having to go to work, are you mad? , I've been there, done that and worn the trying to work and be a mum t- shirt and I will NEVER EVER get bored of staying at home, no-one ever on their death bed said "do you know what? I wish I d gone to work more"..
We weren't talking about being an at home mum, we were talking about being an at home wife. I know what it's like being an at home mum, I am one & it's no picnic. Being an at home wife would be easy, although I do think I'd get bored after a while.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 1:20 pm
Account Closed

We weren't talking about being an at home mum, we were talking about being an at home wife. I know what it's like being an at home mum, I am one & it's no picnic. Being an at home wife would be easy, although I do think I'd get bored after a while.
I could be an at home wife if someone would pay me to do it.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

fair enough..I have to say though if I was a stay at home wife, Jeez I'd have even more fun..
Old Oct 12th 2005, 1:27 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
I could be an at home wife if someone would pay me to do it.
Does the surgery not scare you?

NC Penguin
Old Oct 12th 2005, 1:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Does the surgery not scare you?

NC Penguin
Not if the pay and benefits are as good as im led to believe they are.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.