Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Private Bike Sale - Texas

Private Bike Sale - Texas

Old Jan 4th 2009, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

Jmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud of
Default Private Bike Sale - Texas

I am selling my motorbike in the next few weeks on Ebay. The still owe money on the bike so how do I get the title to the new owner and what if anything do I give to the new owner when I sell it to them?

Any advice on how to conduct a private sale in Texas would be appreciated
Old Jan 4th 2009, 3:30 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Private Bike Sale - Texas

Originally Posted by Jmaster911
I am selling my motorbike in the next few weeks on Ebay. The still owe money on the bike so how do I get the title to the new owner and what if anything do I give to the new owner when I sell it to them?

Any advice on how to conduct a private sale in Texas would be appreciated
Well you are going to have to either pay the remaing balance of the bike before you ebay it or state that the new buyer will have to go to the bank with you to get the title into their name.
Old Jan 4th 2009, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

Jmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud ofJmaster911 has much to be proud of

How about sales tax, anybody know how that works...I'm finding nothing on Google
Old Jan 4th 2009, 3:40 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jmaster911
How about sales tax, anybody know how that works...I'm finding nothing on Google
http://reviews.ebay.com/How-to-Sell-...00000004545338

Read it all but NO 4 is what your looking for I think, hope this helps.
Old Jan 4th 2009, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
http://reviews.ebay.com/How-to-Sell-...00000004545338

Read it all but NO 4 is what your looking for I think, hope this helps.
Thanks for that, I must be having a brain meltdown, I searched and searched for that and couldn't find it. Looks like I can still sell it and just issue the bioll of sale until the title is released by the loan company
Old Jan 4th 2009, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this might be about 'Valerie' .............. The 'BIKE' at the longboat inn, Duston, Northampton
Old Jan 4th 2009, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
I thought this might be about 'Valerie' .............. The 'BIKE' at the longboat inn, Duston, Northampton

plenty of "bikes" in Norhtampton as I remember
Old Jan 4th 2009, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisa67

plenty of "bikes" in Norhtampton as I remember

The Northampton Virgin association used to hold a meeting every New years day ! ................... In the phone booth next to All Saints Church
Old Jan 4th 2009, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
The Northampton Virgin association used to hold a meeting every New years day ! ................... In the phone booth next to All Saints Church
Ah that's what those 2 "ladies" were doing in there !!