Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Prisoner found guilty of masturbating in his cell

Prisoner found guilty of masturbating in his cell

Old Jul 26th 2007, 4:48 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prisoner found guilty of masturbating in his cell

Originally Posted by Bob
question is, is she fit or a minger?
Prolly a right old rusty bike by the sounds of it!!!
Old Jul 26th 2007, 4:50 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leslie66
She didn't have to look. They have toilets in full site and take a shit in front of everybody .... surely if she can work in an open shitting environment she can work in an open wanking environment.

Old Jul 26th 2007, 4:53 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Elvira

"It is a verdict likely to cause great consternation to lonely prisoners throughout the US penal system. A prisoner in Florida has been found guilty of indecent exposure for masturbating alone in his cell."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2135251,00.html
Given the source the subject matter suprises me not. The Guardian is full of wankers
Old Jul 26th 2007, 5:03 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
question is, is she fit or a minger?
You should see the attention some of the pigs I used to work with got. After a few years in jail every woman is Miss World.
The point is that its against the law and prison rules why should she have to put up with it would you if it were your place of work? Prisoners are scum who want to buck the system obviously he got what was due.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 5:52 pm
Former Floridian

katesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philgr
She's charged seven others with the same offense - so either she's super sensitive or maybe she's contributing to the crime - I think we need a picture to determine the real cause.
Maybe she's just a Peeping Tom.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:15 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
You should see the attention some of the pigs I used to work with got. After a few years in jail every woman is Miss World.
The point is that its against the law and prison rules why should she have to put up with it would you if it were your place of work? Prisoners are scum who want to buck the system obviously he got what was due.
Should they have to cover up with a blanket when they shit and piss? I find that much more disgusting to watch.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:21 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Should they have to cover up with a blanket when they shit and piss? I find that much more disgusting to watch.
And what is the point of purposefully degrading prisoners on a daily basis. I thought being deprived of one's freedom and control over one's activities was supposed to be the punishment.

What is the chance of prisoners reforming themselves and become fully human and functioning members of society if they are treated like animals. Moreover, the current system clearly doesn't work as a deterrent.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:23 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know here but in the uk there were modesty boards.
The thing is you can't see the full picture it could be part of an escape plan. They abuse certain members of staff enough hoping they won't obsrve the prisoner, leaving them to do as they wish. Before you all poo poo this was a technique used in a breakout from HMP Brixton and is a very common technique.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:24 pm
Not dead yet

And what is the point of purposefully degrading prisoners on a daily basis. I thought being deprived of one's freedom and control over one's activities was supposed to be the punishment.

What is the chance of prisoners reforming themselves and become fully human and functioning members of society if they are treated like animals. Moreover, the current system clearly doesn't work as a deterrent.
The only punnishment that has a 100% sucess rate is the death penalty
Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:26 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

The only punnishment that has a 100% sucess rate is the death penalty
Please let's not go there........
Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:32 pm
Not dead yet

Please let's not go there........
I'm sure I don't know what you mean
Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:37 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Denying the five fingered fiddle should be classed as cruel and unusual punishment.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:08 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. I'm happy with them being incarcerated.

I don't need them tortured and degraded to fulfill my own weird idea of revenge.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:24 pm
WTF?

I don't know here but in the uk there were modesty boards.
The thing is you can't see the full picture it could be part of an escape plan. They abuse certain members of staff enough hoping they won't obsrve the prisoner, leaving them to do as they wish. Before you all poo poo this was a technique used in a breakout from HMP Brixton and is a very common technique.
I know, we weren't there and we don't know exactly what happened. I have always had a bit of an uneasy feeling about female guards in male prisons as well as male guards in female prisons. There are too many things that could go terribly wrong in both cases, IMO.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:36 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

I know, we weren't there and we don't know exactly what happened. I have always had a bit of an uneasy feeling about female guards in male prisons as well as male guards in female prisons. There are too many things that could go terribly wrong in both cases, IMO.
I have friends that are male guards in female prisons. They'd rather be working at a male prison. They are bombarded by sexual advances from the inmates and if some dumbass can't stand it anymore and takes one of them up on it, she immediately files a complaint/lawsuit. Or, they might file one even if you didn't do anything, just to clog the system.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.