Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Prince Harry's new Job - what visa ?

Prince Harry's new Job - what visa ?

Old Jan 27th 2023, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

karenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Harry's new Job - what visa ?

Originally Posted by Jack_Russells4ever
Prince Harry and his wife Meghan and his place in the line of succesion. Many people including myself do NOT believe Harry is even Charles offspring. Why are we even talking about Prince Harry who.is almost certainly NOT the offspring of Charles and with a DNA test done in a credible lab could be removed as a credible possible distant claimant to the throne. Harry seems like a decent guy who is the victim of circumstance of birth to Princess Diana and a bunch of politically correct friends polluting his mind. Harry should completely renounce his titles and become a private person wherever he decides to live. His mother Dianna should be emulated by Harry but he should distance himself from the Royal Family. I wish him and his family luck.
I don't disagree. I think it's safe to say he's pretty distanced from the Royals right now tho. albeit it its a shame he won't go quietly with his dignity intact
Old Jan 27th 2023, 10:05 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack_Russells4ever
Prince Harry and his wife Meghan and his place in the line of succesion. Many people including myself do NOT believe Harry is even Charles offspring. Why are we even talking about Prince Harry who.is almost certainly NOT the offspring of Charles and with a DNA test done in a credible lab could be removed as a credible possible distant claimant to the throne. Harry seems like a decent guy who is the victim of circumstance of birth to Princess Diana and a bunch of politically correct friends polluting his mind. Harry should completely renounce his titles and become a private person wherever he decides to live. His mother Dianna should be emulated by Harry but he should distance himself from the Royal Family. I wish him and his family luck.
Why would you think he's not Charles' son? I've seen a couple of daft things suggest he might be James Hewitts son, but that's been quickly discredited given Diana didn't even meet Hewitt until years after Harry was born. And Harry looks so like Prince Phillip I can't see how there's any doubt they're related.

Old Jan 27th 2023, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

destone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond reputedestone has a reputation beyond repute

Can we stay on topic, please? Go to Reddit for conspiracy theories.
Old Jan 27th 2023, 4:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

For general chatter about H & M, please use the following thread.

https://britishexpats.com/forum/take...ack’-930257/