prices

Old Sep 14th 2002, 5:42 am
Just Joined

paula29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question prices

can anyone tell me where i can find the list of prices for the I-129 forms and the k1 please.
Old Sep 14th 2002, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

samal1485 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: prices

On any INS web site
Originally posted by paula29:
can anyone tell me where i can find the list of prices for the I-129 forms and the k1 please.
Old Sep 14th 2002, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Susie is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know what the costs are for the K-3 visa after the initial $110 fee to file the application for the I-129 form... from start to finish?

Also anyone know how much it costs to file AOS once you get into the US? Thanks!
Old Sep 14th 2002, 2:35 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Susie:
Does anyone know what the costs are for the K-3 visa after the initial $110 fee to file the application for the I-129 form... from start to finish?

Also anyone know how much it costs to file AOS once you get into the US? Thanks!
Go here:

http://www.kamya.com/aos/

or the INS website for fees and filing information.

Rete