Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Price of food in Brit Stores

Price of food in Brit Stores

Old Apr 29th 2010, 5:10 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Price of food in Brit Stores

Originally Posted by Angelstation
Don't think I've tried the Folger's instant. I drink their brewed coffee (red tub) in the mornings.

Had some lovely instant coffees in Australia. Dozens of instant coffee choices there.
Originally Posted by Englishtart
I will usually make a small cup of instant (nescafe) while I am waiting on my machine to 'perc', it's the only time I drink it
Originally Posted by Poppy girl
I prefer intstant any day
Savages! The lot of you!!!

Originally Posted by Leslie66
If you drink a little pineapple juice you can mask the smell.

That would've been awesome to have in the vegetarian restaurant.. serve up the bacon out the back door, with a chaser of pineapple juice.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 5:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by traceym
Having just offered my help on a what to do when you cant work thread I think this sounds like a thread to while away an hour or so to, off I go
at you...not the thread!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 5:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Savages! The lot of you!!!
But, but...sometimes the percolator takes so damn long!!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 5:40 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

But, but...sometimes the percolator takes so damn long!!
We have this magical device implanted in ours; we (by 'we' I of course mean 'he') can set a clock before we go to bed, and then waken to the satisfying sound of 'blurp blurp blurp' as the last drops drip into the pot... just in time for him to get up and bring me a cup while I'm still abed.
Now, I understand your current situation, but you should really sort this out when your Him gets Home.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 5:42 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

We have this magical device implanted in ours; we (by 'we' I of course mean 'he') can set a clock before we go to bed, and then waken to the satisfying sound of 'blurp blurp blurp' as the last drops drip into the pot... just in time for him to get up and bring me a cup while I'm still abed.
Now, I understand your current situation, but you should really sort this out when your Him gets Home.
Does he know he is well trained..
Old Apr 29th 2010, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

at you...not the thread!
Yea but having the concentration span of a gnat I got bored on page 2!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

Now that is training mine doesnt even know where the bloody kitchen is!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You are quite right of course, ours has that clock timer thingy on it too, but as my sleeping hours have been in a bit of a mess lately, I couldn't really say what time I want it to be ready

When 'him' gets home, it will be back to the usual routine of him getting up first and making the coffee before he wakes me up

Hmmm, maybe I should 'train' the 'mini-him' to hit the switch for me when he gets up for school...
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by traceym
Yea but having the concentration span of a gnat I got bored on page 2!
You got further than me!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 10:31 pm

Originally Posted by candy wy.
Does he know he is well trained..
I got lucky, he came this way (the warranty is expired now tho).

Hmmm, maybe I should 'train' the 'mini-him' to hit the switch for me when he gets up for school...
Uh, YEAH!
Your future DIL will thank you.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 10:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I got lucky, he came this way (the warranty is expired now tho).

Uh, YEAH!
Your future DIL will thank you.

I know the DIL to my first thinks she hit the jackpot with my #1

I have told #2 that I have to vet any future DIL from him!