Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Pres Bush Donates $10,000 to Tsunami Fund

Pres Bush Donates $10,000 to Tsunami Fund

Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:30 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pres Bush Donates $10,000 to Tsunami Fund

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Plus, if the coverage is available, it's may well be an astronomical figure that some families may struggle to pay.
no different to car insurance in New Jersey then. but they still have to have it.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:33 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
no different to car insurance in New Jersey then. but they still have to have it.
The having to and actually paying it are two different matters. I'm paying a four digit amount for 6 months auto insurance and I don't have to look far from where I live to find people living in my "city" who can't afford to pay that kind of amount to drive legally.

NC Penguin
Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:20 pm
Franklin

Originally Posted by Patrick
He has probably seen Celtic Angels latest Avtar and the resulting masturbation has caused his eyesite to fail - thats my theory.

Buggar, I am having trouble seeing now
This has been a problem for me for a month or so. If I don't resize people complain my font is too small and can't read it ... if I do resize it now seems it is too big. I've changed the text editor interface and it seems the problem is still with me. Oh well, life is a blank sometimes. I will have a go at not resizing ... let me know if this response/post's font is too small to read in which case ... oh well, life is a blank sometimes.

Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:29 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patent Attorney
and it seems the problem is still with me.
So that feels better, doesn't it? It's the first step in a long journey...
Old Jan 7th 2005, 4:39 pm
Franklin

Originally Posted by Englishmum
If I wasn't in such a good mood this morning I would tell you to go and **** yourself.

*snip*
Well Englishmum … as you say you live in an affluent town and your kids go to very good schools, have a hubby who was offered Tokyo but took NY, packs a travel itinerary that would make a U2 spy plane blush and never travels without his American Express card which makes you feel good … you have lorded it over us for so long … and now you tell us you are dirt poor … oh brother

Last edited by Patent Attorney; Jan 7th 2005 at 6:35 pm.

Old Jan 7th 2005, 4:40 pm
Franklin

Originally Posted by fatbrit
So that feels better, doesn't it? It's the first step in a long journey...
Doesn't it just suck!

Old Jan 10th 2005, 1:47 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

That $10,000 donation in detail:

http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2005/010305.asp
Old Jan 10th 2005, 5:11 pm
Banned

Gross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by elfman
That $10,000 donation in detail:

http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2005/010305.asp

New year, same old boring post
Old Jan 11th 2005, 12:56 am
Corpsicle

nathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the rough

How much did Tony Blair, or other prominent British politicians donate to the relief fund?