Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

prepaid electronic return waybill label help pls.

prepaid electronic return waybill label help pls.

Old Jul 24th 2013, 5:39 pm
Just Joined

jessy10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default prepaid electronic return waybill label help pls.

I got the email today that UK received my documents. But they said that the prepaid return label/envelope I provided wasn't a waybill. The guy from fedex said it was, they were confused about the waybill too! Now they are requesting that I email an electronic return waybill to them so I can get my documents back? Have you guys experienced this as well, and how'd you get the electronic waybill? I'm just worried that the fedex people would mess it up again and use a wrong electronic label ( Thanks!
Old Jul 25th 2013, 9:39 pm
Firetrak

ldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: prepaid electronic return waybill label help pls.

If you printed out the label online with fedex.com you can print out another from the fedex website and/or email them the printout as a pdf for them to print out and use.