postage

Old Apr 21st 2010, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

jimandtina2008 will become famous soon enough
Default postage

Hi everyone

Just thinking about starting to send some stuff to my fiance in Michigan and was wondering if anyone had used Postage Supermarket for some of the smaller parcels?

They are giving quite good quotes, but I have never heard of them r dealt with them, so would like to do some research first......

Cheers

Tina
Old Apr 21st 2010, 7:52 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: postage

Originally Posted by jimandtina2008
Hi everyone

Just thinking about starting to send some stuff to my fiance in Michigan and was wondering if anyone had used Postage Supermarket for some of the smaller parcels?

They are giving quite good quotes, but I have never heard of them r dealt with them, so would like to do some research first......

Cheers

Tina
The cheapest way will be by USPS.
Lots of places will send parcels and mail from their own mail center but there is a extra charge that will be reflected once you go to pay.

OK I checked the site you are in the UK then... as this was posted in a US forum it threw me off.
But I would imagine the same scenerio!!

Last edited by Poppy girl; Apr 21st 2010 at 7:55 pm.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 12:56 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

Cheers

Tina
I'd get a price from Royal Mail first, I always used them for smaller things and they were pretty reasonable, but that was a few years ago. My mum still uses them to send the odd package over from time to time and I don't think she ever spends much more than a fiver, but it all depends on weight.

Ultimately you'll go with the cheaper option but it never hurts to shop around, just in case you find a better deal

There is also FedEx, UPS and DHL - but they can get pricey.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

jimandtina2008 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
I'd get a price from Royal Mail first, I always used them for smaller things and they were pretty reasonable, but that was a few years ago. My mum still uses them to send the odd package over from time to time and I don't think she ever spends much more than a fiver, but it all depends on weight.

Ultimately you'll go with the cheaper option but it never hurts to shop around, just in case you find a better deal

There is also FedEx, UPS and DHL - but they can get pricey.
Thanks for the info and help...was just curious about them. Am shopping around of course.....have to, this emigrating lark costs a fortune!!!!! lol x
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 7:51 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info and help...was just curious about them. Am shopping around of course.....have to, this emigrating lark costs a fortune!!!!! lol x
Yeah, a lot of people have a lot of stuff to ship and it does get quite pricy! It is hard to be without your stuff though, I had to sell a lot of mine and it took a few years to be able to replace them out here.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

I've used these guys. http://www.wedelivertheworld.co.uk/

They are basically wholesalers for the likes of Fedex, DHL etc.