Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Post people...

Wikiposts

Post people...

Old Oct 11th 2003, 3:50 am
Sad old Crinkly Member

excpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond repute

Yawn

one more to my count
Old Oct 11th 2003, 3:51 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DaveC
Worst. Thread. Ever.
Be fair, there have been far worse threads, ones that try to intentionally upset people are far worse than this. This is a nice wholesome thread, maybe thats your problem, you like the ones Tony and Yosser do that try to get a response about of people. If you can't be nice, move to New York!

Patrick
Old Oct 11th 2003, 3:53 am
ScarlettHill

Originally posted by Patrick
Be fair, there have been far worse threads, ones that try to intentionally upset people are far worse than this. This is a nice wholesome thread, maybe thats your problem, you like the ones Tony and Yosser do that try to get a response about of people. If you can't be nice, move to New York!

Patrick

Thank you kindly. I baked it with nice wholegrain ingredients in the hopes those stuck on yuccky additives would leave their addictions at the door.

Come on in.

Please wipe your feet.

Old Oct 11th 2003, 3:54 am
ScarlettHill

Also, no Llamas were hurt during the making of this thread.

Old Oct 11th 2003, 3:56 am
ScarlettHill

Maybe we should create a toddlers thread where grumpy people can go and yell at each other to feel better...

Old Oct 11th 2003, 4:13 am
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick
I guess it must be raining up in NC and across in Dallas, if you guys are having to stay in on a Saturday morning and build this thread!!
Old Oct 11th 2003, 4:27 am
Sad old Crinkly Member

excpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it must be raining up in NC and across in Dallas, if you guys are having to stay in on a Saturday morning and build this thread!!

What's even more sad is that we are here reading it.

Plus Miami has just scored against FSU looks like it's going to be a bad day.
Old Oct 11th 2003, 4:28 am
ScarlettHill

My hubby has taken the children to play basketball and I'm having a rare morning off. Last Saturday I was fingerprinting would-be lawyers to earn extra cash. It's a luxury to faff about

What's your excuse? Hmmmmm? If it's so boring in here, why d'you come back?

Admit it, you enjoy the smell of incense and the cool music I'm playing in here!

Regards
-=-
Scarlett

Old Oct 11th 2003, 4:35 am
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ScarlettHill
What's your excuse? Hmmmmm? If it's so boring in here, why d'you come back?

Admit it, you enjoy the smell of incense and the cool music I'm playing in here!

Regards
-=-
Scarlett
Unfortunately I'm torturing myself by listening to the football on the internet and looking for other things to take my mind off it. Can you please turn up the incense and cool music, I'm still a bit on edge.

And I can't let a retort from Mr Barnes go unanswered.
Old Oct 11th 2003, 4:39 am
100% Pure

well at least we know what the C stands for now

Patrick
Enlighten me Barnesy.
Old Oct 11th 2003, 4:40 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Enlighten me Barnesy.
Are you playing last word?
Old Oct 11th 2003, 4:41 am
ScarlettHill

OFGTF???

Old Oct 11th 2003, 4:47 am
100% Pure

OFGTF???
Sorry, I can't tell you as you don't want me to swear in this thread.
Old Oct 11th 2003, 4:48 am
ScarlettHill

Sorry, I can't tell you as you don't want me to swear in this thread.
An Essex boy with manners!

Thank you, kind sir!

Old Oct 11th 2003, 4:50 am
100% Pure

An Essex boy with manners!

Thank you, kind sir!
Essex? ESSEX?! Madam, you insult me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.