Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Possible move to Florida In next couple of years

Possible move to Florida In next couple of years

Old Mar 31st 2023, 3:17 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Possible move to Florida In next couple of years

Originally Posted by brit_usa2014
Hey everyone I haven’t posted here in a long time but need advice - We currently live in Massachusetts and Considering moving to Florida. Looking at areas like Plantation, Weston, Parkland. Husbands office is in Hollywood. Hollywood is also fine. Which areas would you recommend for school district, good quality of life? Nice outdoors etc! No kids now but would be in the next few years.

How would you compare Boston to Florida ? Tell me all the Pros and Cons. I’ve been there for vacations (this definitely sounds touristy haha but we are USC’s) and like it but definitely know that living there day to day is different. We are considering moving because of the weather. We already own a home in Boston so would it be best to live in an apartment month to month basis in Florida and research the area before we sell the house ? Wait for a few years till interest rates hopefully come down, and then consider moving? We are a young couple late 30’s. Stick in Boston for the time being? We like Boston a lot but also feel a change of place would be good. How bad really is hurricane season ?

Thanks for all the advice 😄
Just bumping the original post, to avert the previous bollocks..