Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Poppy and Candy_Y meet at last :)

Wikiposts

Poppy and Candy_Y meet at last :)

Old May 17th 2009, 9:45 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poppy and Candy_Y meet at last :)

Originally Posted by Juswus
That's so cool that you got to meet up

Any video footage taken?
LMAO not on your life, maybe later this year
Old May 17th 2009, 10:44 am
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
LMAO not on your life, maybe later this year

Old May 17th 2009, 12:23 pm
Thought is free.

indigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by candy wy.
Well for you guys who are interested in how the night went.. here it is, it was the worst night of my life thank goodness for her friend Nnual we had nothing in common and had no idea what to say to each other poppy was nothing like the person I thought she was and we will not be speaking ever again.......................

yeah right if you believe that then you have no idea............it was great we had a blast................................:th umbsup:
She missed me so much she was on the damn phone at 7.30am lol.
It was that bad was it?
It sounds like you had a great time - did you paint the town red?
Old May 17th 2009, 12:40 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indigoblue
It was that bad was it?
It sounds like you had a great time - did you paint the town red?
She can't hold her drink, and ended up being pushed home in a shopping cart with her knickers on her head
Old May 17th 2009, 12:44 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

She can't hold her drink, and ended up being pushed home in a shopping cart with her knickers on her head
OMG that reminds me of something that happened NY Eve 2007.
Old May 17th 2009, 12:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Okay - now you have to share.

Glad you girls had a fun time!
Old May 17th 2009, 12:50 pm

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
Okay - now you have to share.

Glad you girls had a fun time!
Yes tell us your knicker tale
Old May 17th 2009, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Yes tell us your knicker tale
You know JG wants to ... you can't really leave a teaser like that and vanish.
Old May 17th 2009, 12:54 pm

You know JG wants to ... you can't really leave a teaser like that and vanish.
Maybe she is looking for photos
Old May 17th 2009, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Maybe she is looking for photos
Perhaps they were pink knickers with "I Love New York" printed on them (see ABY's post in 'what made you smile' if you're puzzled ...)

Boy typing "knickers" felt weird ...
Old May 17th 2009, 12:58 pm

Perhaps they were pink knickers with "I Love New York" printed on them (see ABY's post in 'what made you smile' if you're puzzled ...)

Boy typing "knickers" felt weird ...
Kinickers Knickers Knickers.... why what do you call them, I forget, now having a blonde moment lol
Old May 17th 2009, 1:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kinickers Knickers Knickers.... why what do you call them, I forget, now having a blonde moment lol
I would say panties or underwear.

My husband would say underwear or britches. Who knows where he got that one from.
Old May 17th 2009, 1:06 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

OK here goes...it probably won't sound half as funny as it actually was.

Christmas before last we went on a cruise with my sister, husband and 2 nieces. It was NY Eve...during the evening we managed to acquire a pair of frilly leopard print panties from one of the girls cabins. My sis was wearing a long dress and put the panties on...pulling them up to just above her knees. During a sing song when we were up dancing...she lifted up her dress a little and pretended to take her knickers off. She then began to dance round swinging the frilly pair around her head. Behind us sat a couple who certainly didn't look like they were having a good time. All of a sudden my sis lost her grasp of the frilly panties and they went flying through the air...landing on top of the stern guy's head. Well his wife's face was an absolute picture. My sister went up to them and said 'Oops sorry' and lifted them off his head.

We've laughed about this so many times...it's something I'll never forget.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; May 17th 2009 at 1:08 pm.
Old May 17th 2009, 1:07 pm
Thought is free.

indigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant future

Thats the best way to end an evening
Old May 17th 2009, 1:12 pm

OK here goes...it probably won't sound half as funny as it actually was.

Christmas before last we went on a cruise with my sister, husband and 2 nieces. It was NY Eve...during the evening we managed to acquire a pair of frilly leopard print panties from one of the girls cabins. My sis was wearing a long dress and put the panties on...pulling them up to just above her knees. During a sing song when we were up dancing...she lifted up her dress a little and pretended to take her knickers off. She then began to dance round swinging the frilly pair around her head. Behind us sat a couple who certainly didn't look like they were having a good time. All of a sudden my sis lost her grasp of the frilly panties and they went flying through the air...landing on top of the stern guy's head. Well his wife's face was an absolute picture. My sister went up to them and said 'Oops sorry' and lifted them off his head.

We've laughed about this so many times...it's something I'll never forget.
OH I can just see it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.