British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Please recommend me some shipping company. I need to ship some personal staff to USA. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/please-recommend-me-some-shipping-company-i-need-ship-some-personal-staff-usa-798696/)

londonleaf May 30th 2013 10:30 pm

Is there anyone who used parcelhero to ship staff to USA from UK?

My family will move to Kansas City and need to ship some personal staff there. It is the cheapest to ship using parcelhero and cheaper than parcel2go, interparcel. Is there anyone who used that before? I want know it is safe to use or not. Thanks.

londonleaf May 30th 2013 10:42 pm

Please recommend me some shipping company. I need to ship some personal staff to USA.

My family will move to USA and need to ship some personal staff there. Could anyone recommend me some safe shipping company with reasonable price? Thanks a lot!

Jerseygirl May 30th 2013 10:51 pm

Re: Is there anyone who used parcelhero to ship staff to USA from UK?

Originally Posted by londonleaf (Post 10734045)
My family will move to Kansas City and need to ship some personal staff there. It is the cheapest to ship using parcelhero and cheaper than parcel2go, interparcel. Is there anyone who used that before? I want know it is safe to use or not. Thanks.

Welcome to BE.

Sorry I cannot help you...but there is a recommendation by one of our members here.

Jerseygirl May 30th 2013 10:54 pm

Re: Please recommend me some shipping company. I need to ship some personal staff to

Originally Posted by londonleaf (Post 10734055)
My family will move to USA and need to ship some personal staff there. Could anyone recommend me some safe shipping company with reasonable price? Thanks a lot!

There are loads of threads above removal companies. Either take a quick look through the list of thread titles in this forum and the Trailer Park forum...or you can use the forum's search engine. If you use the search engine...go to 'Advanced Search'. Give me a shout if you have difficulty locating them.

civilservant May 30th 2013 11:32 pm

Shipping staff in a box? That's barbaric! :unsure:

kirstyp May 30th 2013 11:35 pm

Re: Please recommend me some shipping company. I need to ship some personal staff to

hi, you can also check out this thread http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=783099 with some tips on selecting reputable movers to get quotes from

hope it helps!

audi4t May 30th 2013 11:38 pm

Do you mean "staff" or "stuff"?

I don't think staff can travel in containers :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bob May 31st 2013 3:35 am

Originally Posted by audi4t (Post 10734116)

Sometimes it's the best way to shift people :lol:

Anyway, to the OP, all depends on where from and where to and how much shite is being shifted.

If we're talking a few boxes of books, surface mail in the post, if we're talking a couple of cupboards worth, then shrink wrapped pallets freighted and if we're talking household worth, depends on size and if speed is important.

As for recommendations, it'll all depend on who gets subbed to do the local end.

londonleaf May 31st 2013 3:36 am

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 10734061)
Welcome to BE.

Sorry I cannot help you...but there is a recommendation by one of our members here.

Thank you so much!

londonleaf May 31st 2013 3:39 am

Originally Posted by audi4t (Post 10734116)

sorry. it is stuff

londonleaf May 31st 2013 3:40 am

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 10734065)
There are loads of threads above removal companies. Either take a quick look through the list of thread titles in this forum and the Trailer Park forum...or you can use the forum's search engine. If you use the search engine...go to 'Advanced Search'. Give me a shout if you have difficulty locating them.

Thanks. I will do that.

londonleaf May 31st 2013 3:41 am

Originally Posted by kirstyp (Post 10734110)
hi, you can also check out this thread http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=783099 with some tips on selecting reputable movers to get quotes from

hope it helps!

Thanks. :)