Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Please Help Me

Please Help Me

Old Nov 3rd 2002, 12:32 am
Just Joined

midnight_aqua is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please Help Me

My husband and I are in the process of filing for a K3 Visa so that I can enter the country but we have a slight problem. When the process is picked up by Montreal, we will need an affidavit of support... My husband is in college right now and our only means of support is through school loans and his parents. Could his parents possibly fill the form out for him? And if so, would the parent who filled it out have to show up at the interview in Montreal to prove that they will be supporting us? Somebody please help me... All this filing and paper work... I'm at my wits end. Thank you.
Old Nov 3rd 2002, 1:54 am
Just Joined

OBALOWOSE is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile HE CARES

i will like you to have faith in God for the trial you are passing through and say a word of prayer to God he will hear and answer.
Old Nov 3rd 2002, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

midnight_aqua is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HE CARES

If God could answer my questions don't you think he'd have heard me by now and answered me? I doubt God pays any attention to immigration laws. Beside, if God knows everything then he knew this would happen and he let it.

Originally posted by OBALOWOSE
i will like you to have faith in God for the trial you are passing through and say a word of prayer to God he will hear and answer.
Old Nov 9th 2002, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

jimmyk is a jewel in the roughjimmyk is a jewel in the roughjimmyk is a jewel in the roughjimmyk is a jewel in the rough

I hope god has a better grasp of the english language than obalowose, you suck.
peace.