Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Please help...

Please help...

Old Jul 16th 2005, 3:57 am
ImHere

Default Re: Please help...

Originally Posted by LeedsGirl
I'm surprised you weren't wearing your Fendi Jeans in that photo or had they gone out of fashion when that photo was taken
They were off to the menders to fix a small rip in the back of one leg.

Old Jul 16th 2005, 3:58 am
Open All Hours!

LeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by literaryclinic
On Friday 11th July we attended Dr. Shafiq on Beverly Glen Blvd, Beverly Hills clinic to discuss the possibility of IVF. In order to educate myself about the nature and history of illnesses children inherit from their parents I asked about ‘recessive genes’. Dr. Shafiq informed us: “A recessive inheritance pattern means that in order to have the disease, you would have to inherit two copies (alleles) of the abnormal gene, one from each parent.

Some of the relatively more common genetic conditions, such as cystic fibrosis, thalassaemia and sickle-cell disease, are passed on in this way.

Geneticists call these genes recessive because they usually have no effect unless paired with a similarly mutated gene from the other parent."
I asked "We both have brown hair, is it possible that our child could be a red head/ginger?" He replied "Humans are descended from Chimpanzees, due to our biological blueprint our genes are only compatible with like species, that is why we do not see two different species cross breeding, therefore your child would only inherit red/ginger hair if both of you were descended from Orang-utans.�

I found this form of humour to be offensive and inappropriate. Is this a form of malpractice?
Were you specifically wanting a red/ginger haired child so that you could later sue because of the milkman jokes
Old Jul 16th 2005, 3:58 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
Anyone else thinks she looks like Gabby Roslin?
Gabby Yorath more like, what's she doing with a downmarket florist like him?
Old Jul 16th 2005, 3:59 am
ImHere

Originally Posted by dbickle
Probably. But now that he has given all of his money to charity, she wants him to sue everybody so that he can fund her lavish lifestyle once more.......
OOohh those flowers look a little viscious....id sue the florist for damages and trauma suffered. Maybe you'll never be able to look at a carnation again without breaking into a sweat. Gotta be worht, what, $50k? Here, this is easy money....hmm now lets see....aaargh my finger! I hurt it typing...im off to sue logitech.

ImHere

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Gabby Yorath more like, what's she doing with a downmarket florist like him?
Same bint aint it? Perhaps the morning tv work has dried up.

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Were you specifically wanting a red/ginger haired child so that you could later sue because of the milkman jokes
Ahh this one knows of the force, she will make a good jedi.......
Old Jul 16th 2005, 4:03 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

OOohh those flowers look a little viscious....id sue the florist for damages and trauma suffered. Maybe you'll never be able to look at a carnation again without breaking into a sweat. Gotta be worht, what, $50k? Here, this is easy money....hmm now lets see....aaargh my finger! I hurt it typing...im off to sue logitech.
One bouquet of venus flytraps, please.
Old Jul 16th 2005, 4:03 am
Open All Hours!

LeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by literaryclinic
On Friday 11th July we attended Dr. Shafiq on Beverly Glen Blvd, Beverly Hills clinic to discuss the possibility of IVF. In order to educate myself about the nature and history of illnesses children inherit from their parents I asked about ‘recessive genes’. Dr. Shafiq informed us: “A recessive inheritance pattern means that in order to have the disease, you would have to inherit two copies (alleles) of the abnormal gene, one from each parent.

Some of the relatively more common genetic conditions, such as cystic fibrosis, thalassaemia and sickle-cell disease, are passed on in this way.

Geneticists call these genes recessive because they usually have no effect unless paired with a similarly mutated gene from the other parent."
I asked "We both have brown hair, is it possible that our child could be a red head/ginger?" He replied "Humans are descended from Chimpanzees, due to our biological blueprint our genes are only compatible with like species, that is why we do not see two different species cross breeding, therefore your child would only inherit red/ginger hair if both of you were descended from Orang-utans.�

I found this form of humour to be offensive and inappropriate. Is this a form of malpractice?
Further more did the doctor find out if either one of you had any abnormal genes because I'm guessing yes on that one
Old Jul 16th 2005, 4:04 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Further more did the doctor find out if either one of you had any abnormal genes because I'm guessing yes on that one
Stop picking on literarygimp, he might sue you
Old Jul 16th 2005, 4:04 am

It's difficult growing tulips from your arse, you need natures help!
Old Jul 16th 2005, 4:06 am
Open All Hours!

Originally Posted by dbickle
Stop picking on literarygimp, he might sue you

Aah yes, hadn't thought about that, I will be on the alert for Process Servers
Old Jul 16th 2005, 4:07 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else thinks she looks like Gabby Roslin?
You right ...I knew the face was familiar ...its a bit lean ..but not too shabby at all ...
Old Jul 16th 2005, 4:07 am
Open All Hours!

It's difficult growing tulips from your arse, you need natures help!

I would say roses more than tulips as you have to watch out for the pricks
Old Jul 16th 2005, 4:08 am

Aah yes, hadn't thought about that, I will be on the alert for Process Servers
Will you stop your avatar doing that, it's unnerving
Old Jul 16th 2005, 4:09 am
Open All Hours!

Will you stop your avatar doing that, it's unnerving

I've had a word and it was no, sorry can't control him anymore, lits posts gets him worked up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.