Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Please help!!!

Please help!!!

Old Aug 26th 2001, 11:02 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 26
Tony30 is an unknown quantity at this point


I have a problem and I hope that someone will be able to help.
I was granted a suspension of deportation under the NACARA section 203. This happened in October 2000. So I have the decision of the U.S. Department of Justice for this.
So now I'd like to apply for a green card (permanent residence).

1. Please advice me what kind of application forms I have to use for this?

2. Do I have to contact a lawyer for it?

I've already filed form I-698 but I was told by the INS that this was an incorrect form. So I have to use another one but I am not sure what. They didn't say anything on this point.
Please any opinions would be highly appreciated.
Thank you very much in advance.
Tony30 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.