Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Photo's please!

Photo's please!

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:11 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photo's please!

hello everyone

http://britishexpats.com/photopost/s...php?photo=5152
http://britishexpats.com/photopost/s...php?photo=5153
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:27 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Gis a donut.

You look like a mate of mine....didn't go to Manchester Uni did you?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:34 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Partystar
I've gone throught them all, but there's quite a few missing, ahem Rushy!
Cheeky fu ucker my pisyures een on file i na thread for ages.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:35 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by TruBrit
this was one i'd sent a couple of weeks ago when I was on me puter but i'll dig out some more...lol not a pretty sight i have to warn y'all
I duuno ...Id do ya
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britvic
Yes where is Rushman, I think of him as some sort of sex god And AWP always makeing me laugh.
A pic of me and the god lady wife has been posted already
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:37 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rushman
A pic of me and the god lady wife has been posted already

Is your keyboard having issues or what?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:37 am
Account Closed

Can you do me on the way over please?!?!

Me likes the ones that look like they have a dirty mind, throw in some cheeky lines & you've got it made!!!
Certainly madam....I'll be there for 7pm. Would you care for sex on the rocks or shall we just skip the cocktails and get straight to the dirty stuff?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:38 am
Account Closed

Yeah, give us some sort of idea! For example...would I f**k you?!?!

U r a gingah..you'd *** anything
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:39 am
Account Closed

LOL bad Girl but the thought had crossed my mind.
Seen your pic in the gallery btoo. Like a 3 some with you and partysart
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Big D
Your mum looks like a famous actress but i can't think who.....
Dunno but would do em both
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by elfman
Is this you or is it Matthew Broderick in "Wargames"?

http://britishexpats.com/photopost/s...php?photo=5143
That cant be Chorlton ..its a ****ing kid!@!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:44 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
I'm the one on the right

halfway through getting plump from living in the FUSA (Fat USA)

Before anyone asks, no that is NOT my usual attire

It was obviously an 80's keg party
Look like a lesbian
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:45 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Gis a donut.

You look like a mate of mine....didn't go to Manchester Uni did you?
Nope - though i did study at the Chuck Norris Do-Jo for 3 years
My hands need to be licensed in 37 states.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Eskimo
ahhhh - two for the price of one
Do you know what? Thats a nice pic of you bith, She a cracker by the looks of it and can laugh too, Good luck to ya mate. Happy life and alkl t hat
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:48 am
Account Closed

Yes the old sod dose look like him, and me Mum blessher, in her younger days she was the spitting image of Sandy Shure, remember use to sing in bear feet
Theres always asomething to remond me of her

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.