Photos?

Old Jul 16th 2002, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

beyness is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Photos?

On the photos to be sent in for the K-1, I've read the specifications, but I just want to be sure we have the right thing... we basically have passport photos, but with out faces turned 1/4 to the left (our right ear and face is showing, but we're not in profile). I assume this is what they mean by 3/4 frontal view. The dimensions are right I think, but just wanted to be absolutely sure...

Thanks...
Old Jul 16th 2002, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of
Default Re: Photos?

That's correct.
Also no earings and the hair must be swept back.
The reason apparently is that ears act as an identity
in much the same way as fingerprints do.
I have had differing opinions on the ADIT photos for the interview.
Some people have said passport photos have been accepted
other have gone into SnappySnaps or Supersnaps and had slightly larges done. (These are apparently proper visa photos)
I showed the INS instructions to the guy at Snappy Snaps and he did exactly what they asked for, no problem.

Good luck
Old Jul 16th 2002, 5:20 pm
Bastian Freitag

Default Re: Photos?

The US consulate in Frankfurt, Germany asks for (sic):

One (1) photograph is required. The photograph must be a recent likeness, 1
1/2 by 1 1/2 inches (37 x 37 mm) in size, unmounted, with no head covering, and
showing a full, frontface view against a light background. Either color or black
and white photograps are acceptable. The applicant must sign (full name) the
reverse side of each photograph.

Bastian

"rogerpenycate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > That's correct. Also no earings and the hair must be swept back. The reason
    > apparently is that ears act as an identity in much the same way as fingerprints do.
    > I have had differing opinions on the ADIT photos for the interview. Some people
    > have said passport photos have been accepted other have gone into SnappySnaps or
    > Supersnaps and had slightly larges done. (These are apparently proper visa photos)
    > I showed the INS instructions to the guy at Snappy Snaps and he did exactly what
    > they asked for, no problem.
    >
    > Good luck
    >
    >
    >
    > --