Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Phoenix Meet Up

Phoenix Meet Up

Old Aug 2nd 2006, 5:45 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Phoenix Meet UPDATE

Originally Posted by BrandonBrit
PLACELOOK FOR: ENGLAND TEA TOWEL ON TABLE (compliments of Blaze) if you don't know what any of us look like.

You're welcome!
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

BrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Phoenix Meet Up

You're not bringing pink shoes to the east my love, they need to stay in AZ me thinks! [/QUOTE]

Nope.they are indeed coming with me...I'm going to dazzle everyone with them...might even drive accross the country in them too You'll be jealous when you see them, you'll want a pair and you can't have any
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 9:21 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

So I've got my DD all sorted, I'm starting early, so I'll be hammered by the time you all get there! Wooohoooo!

Old Aug 2nd 2006, 9:21 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
If I was you, coming from Chandler I'd take the 101 to Frank Lloyd Wright/Bell and then take that all the way to 83rd ave if you planned on getting their early. Rush hour traffic up that way is a bitch. I left work close to the 101 earlier in the year at 5pm and got to the Glendale arena at 6.50 pm Thats one of the reasons I wont be there friday. I have a 50 minute ride home followed by another hour or so ride over to the westside.
Ahhh, any excuse!
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

StephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BrandonBrit
PLACE: FOX & HOUND
83RD AVE & BELL (This isn't far from Arrowhead mall...opposite side of Bell)

TIME: 7:30 ONWARDS

DATE: FRIDAY 4TH AUGUST 2006

LOOK FOR: ENGLAND TEA TOWEL ON TABLE (compliments of Blaze) if you don't know what any of us look like.

Great !!!! Count me in I haven't been to the Fox and Hound yet and I don't know what any of you all look like so thanks for the Tea Towel so I can spot you all!

Looking forward to putting faces with names...at least until I get some bevvies in me!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 2:52 am
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StephC1520
Great !!!! Count me in I haven't been to the Fox and Hound yet and I don't know what any of you all look like so thanks for the Tea Towel so I can spot you all!

Looking forward to putting faces with names...at least until I get some bevvies in me!
See ya there.

Theres pics of us the photopost.
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:30 pm
redneck scouser

andie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by evoal2003
See ya there.

Theres pics of us the photopost.
where? give us the link then
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:31 pm
redneck scouser

andie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond repute

i hope you all have fun without me tonight

i want to hear all the stories after your hangovers have cleared up!

i'm so jealous!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andie&jase
where? give us the link then

Menu at the top of the page - choose "photo gallery"
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:04 pm
redneck scouser

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Menu at the top of the page - choose "photo gallery"
yeah i know that, but i thought there was a phoenix meet-up folder? i'm guessing he/she just means their individual pics? which is useless to me cos I don't know who lives in phx and goes to these meet-ups.

anyways, from what i've heard, if there are any photos from these meet-ups, then they are probably too rude to post on ere!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:12 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

anyways, from what i've heard, if there are any photos from these meet-ups, then they are probably too rude to post on ere!

I think that you're getting the completely wrong end of the stick on these meets, rude pics don't usually come into it I don't think!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:19 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys, y'all have a great time tonight and partystar we want some pixs so get that sorted before y'all get kaylied...
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:20 pm
redneck scouser

Originally Posted by blaze
I think that you're getting the completely wrong end of the stick on these meets, rude pics don't usually come into it I don't think!
Blame BOB!!

Originally Posted by Bob
drunken debauchery pretty much would sum things up between us ex-pats
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:30 pm
Blondie22

Blame BOB!!

I think it's wishful thinking on Bob's part!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:45 pm
redneck scouser

Originally Posted by blaze
I think it's wishful thinking on Bob's part!

Oh well nevermind eh....and I was really looking forward to some drunken debauchery too!

Maybe that will all change when I get there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.