Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Phoenix Meet Up

Phoenix Meet Up

Old Aug 4th 2006, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

BrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Phoenix Meet UPDATE

Originally Posted by Partystar
You can hardly see me in any of the photo's, which is probably a good thing! Here I'll explain one for you, in the photos section, click on the 'Miscellaneous' album, then photo number 8, I'm 2nd on the left, I'm the one talking & looking very fat!!! Like I said, I look like crap, but there you go, that's me!!!
No you don't dearie....you look fine, as as for fat luv, apart from your chest area, there's nothing to ya... you're a right skinny minnie. What ya drinking tonight?
Old Aug 4th 2006, 8:25 pm
redneck scouser

andie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond repute

You can hardly see me in any of the photo's, which is probably a good thing! Here I'll explain one for you, in the photos section, click on the 'Miscellaneous' album, then photo number 8, I'm 2nd on the left, I'm the one talking & looking very fat!!! Like I said, I look like crap, but there you go, that's me!!!
oh purleeease! i agree, there's nothing of ya!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 8:26 pm
redneck scouser

andie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BrandonBrit
No you don't dearie....you look fine, as as for fat luv, apart from your chest area, there's nothing to ya... you're a right skinny minnie. What ya drinking tonight?
so are you on these pics?
Old Aug 4th 2006, 8:34 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BrandonBrit
Cocktails & beer, but no wine!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 8:45 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andie&jase

Every bleedin' one of them!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 9:08 pm
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blaze
Every bleedin' one of them!
Send me the link, I want to see the photos please.
Old Aug 4th 2006, 9:12 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clydegirl
Send me the link, I want to see the photos please.
You're in there too!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 9:17 pm
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

You're in there too!
She didn't!
Ok you need to send me the link so as I can see.
Old Aug 4th 2006, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

BrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andie&jase
I am indeed...now I WOULD be the fat one But my pink shoes are very wonderful as I'm very trendy
Old Aug 4th 2006, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by clydegirl
She didn't!
Ok you need to send me the link so as I can see.
Sent
Old Aug 6th 2006, 8:22 pm
redneck scouser

Default Re: Phoenix Meet Up

Not seen any of the phoenix lot on ere since Friday......must have been a guddun!

Don't forget to fill us all in on the gory details!
Old Aug 6th 2006, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well I enjoyed myself...I do know PS can drink me under the table, by the time we left, I was well away, and she consumed more than me and it didn't seem to phase her at all....

It was nice meeting you, Steph and Mark...hope you become regulars, and Evoal, lovely seeing you again this time with your gorgeous lovely wife, glad boxing didn't stand in the way

Like your new toy by the way.....hoope you wear a helmet when you're out and about on it
Old Aug 6th 2006, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

StephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to beholdStephC1520 is a splendid one to behold

I had a really good time and Mark enyjoyed himself too
Think we have made some new friends and will def. be out again!
Old Aug 6th 2006, 9:31 pm
Back where I belong!

I had a great time, it was nice to be able to have a few drinks & some superb British company.

Chris - Good luck with the move, you really will be missed! Let us know when you will be coming back for a visit!

Steph & Mark - It was great meeting you & I look forward to our next meet up, give me a call if you want to get together before that.

Al - It was great seeing you again & meeting your wife, she's lovely!

FatBrit - Where the hell were you again?!
Old Aug 7th 2006, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

Heather142 will become famous soon enoughHeather142 will become famous soon enough

One of these meet-ups your close neighbours in Tucson will make it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.