Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Phoenix Meet Up

Phoenix Meet Up

Old Jan 16th 2006, 4:44 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Phoenix Meet Up

Just thought I'd bring our next Phoenix meet up to the attention of everyone! Come on out & join us, it'll be fun! Hope to see you there!

Saturday January 21st @ 7:30pm.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/calen...=2006-1-21&c=1
Old Jan 16th 2006, 4:47 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Phoenix Meet Up

Originally Posted by Partystar
Just thought I'd bring our next Phoenix meet up to the attention of everyone! Come on out & join us, it'll be fun! Hope to see you there!

Saturday January 21st @ 7:30pm.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/calen...=2006-1-21&c=1
OK thanks, do you think if I start driving now I'll make it for Sat ...have a fun time and no gossiping now
Old Jan 16th 2006, 4:51 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
OK thanks, do you think if I start driving now I'll make it for Sat ...have a fun time and no gossiping now
Yeah, you could actually drive here in a day! I look forward to seeing you there!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 4:52 pm
Back where I belong!

PS - I'll be there!

(Just in case you didn't figure that one out for yourself!!!)
Old Jan 16th 2006, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

BrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to see some others from this board come and join us too, we're not as scarey as we make out really. Hope they've turned the A/C off at the table we sit out this time, otherwise I'll have to bring a winter coat......

Are you gonna be there FB... haven't seen you since the last time, and you've been quiet on the yahoo board....what have you been up to?

How about you Pimbot? Are we going to meet you sometime? And some others I've noted that are out Phoenix way... come along and have a with us.