Reload this Page >

pharmacist in NY?

pharmacist in NY?

Old Mar 7th 2011, 5:04 pm
Just Joined

zara00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pharmacist in NY?

Hi guys
Hope you're all well, I recently got married and moved to NY a few months ago. My husband is an American citizen and even though I knew it would be hard in the beginning and I would miss everyone, im missing everything about home alot more then I thought I would!
Anyway, I was working as a pharmacist over in London so want to start practicing as one here. There are loadsa forms etc to fill out that I have started to do but I was wondering if anyone here has been through the whole process and if anyone was a Pharmacist back home and is now working as one over here. I looked through the professions thread and im not sure if it was me just being a bit blind but I couldn't find anything there lol
Any help/info would be greatly appreciated thanks
Old Mar 7th 2011, 7:03 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pharmacist in NY?

Hi there & welcome,
There were a couple of recent discussions on this topic; you can use the 'search this forum' button in the top right hand part of the forum home page (in the blue bar).. just search on pharmacist and it will turn up the threads.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

zara00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: pharmacist in NY?

Ok I will do! Thanks for that