Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

petition human/civil rights

petition human/civil rights

Old Feb 27th 2004, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

scatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud of
Default petition human/civil rights

Hi

This is my first posting and maybe this has been mentioned before if so can some advise where I may find information

I belong to a forum at www.top-forums.com

This is for anyone owning a villa in Florida or anyone who has an interest in Florida including real estate agents, british who have moved on L1/H1B/ E1/2 etc

Many of us are growing more and more upset at how the illigeals may be giving driving licences- when if you have a home in Florida and come for 6 months a year you need to keep renewing it. Or if you hold a visa they will only give one till that or work permit expires

Backlogs are causing hardship and upset whilst there are many children whos parents have E1/2 approaching 21 who will be in no mans land and may have to leave. My son appears to have aged out, he is in limbo, this is due to the lengthy processing times.

Also it appears illigeals may be given work permits, so they can pay tax

It seems there are rights for illigeals but S-D the poor honest people who sell up , invest all their money and only want to do things by the book.

There must be thousands and thousands of people with all sorts of visa problems all too frightened to make a fuss in case this would harm their applications. Causing emotional/financial and many problems. My advanced parole has been waiting for a decision since Aug 2003. Should anything happen to my son in the UK and need to go urgently I would forfeit my green card rights. How inhumane is that?

Does anyone feel if there was enough interest we could lobby, congressmen/press in UK and USA club together to get a fund (money in attorneys trust account) to start a civil and human rights group???????

On top forums there has been a keen interest but for any chance os sucesss we need thousands of us

Are there an Visa attorneys that belong on this site?

Regards Sue